Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

ohwin:
    wickedfast:"I can't believe you're riding fixed in this weather!"

freewheel/disc brakes for life

Eh, fixed was fine imho. Just have to remember to slow down on the descentsclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Cabby does u-turn, cutting in front of me, on Brookline Ave. and pulls over immediately.
    As he does, I scream "FUCK YOU!" with my arms in the air.
    He screams, "KILL YOURSELF!"
    I spit in his open window as I pass. Couldn't see if/where I hit him.

Still not sure who won that one.
    Two older women yelled something about "sexy beast" at me nearby MGH yesterday. When I slowed down to see if they were Yelling something important (I was carrying a lot of packages) they said "oh! Shit, it wasn't him! We're sorry, we thought you were a doctor we work with".Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011 edited

not recently, but

"HOLY SHIT HE'S GOT DRUM STICKKKS!"

theHum
    • CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011

I got a "Damn, you a cru-aaazy troopah!" from an old Jamaican lady by the liquor store.I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    for those of you who know Blakedogg, we have a competition of who can should SLAYER! the loudest whenever we ride past each other.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    ...he's winning.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorCarter
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011

I got an enthusiastic "I'm impressed!" from a lady at Heath St. and South Huntington this morning.It's not francois' fault that you weren't looking hard enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011

on tuesday i got a DAMN WUT KINDA TIRES YOU GOT ON THAT THING?! while i was riding through the cookie dough on western aveMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2011

Exiting the Andrew Station had a guy say something along the lines of "Yo dude, its really cold out there" and a girl followed with "wow, that's so hardcore".EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    ^no whey that happened to a momo like you
    • CommentAuthortfunkin
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2011

Some dude stuck in opposite traffic on Beacon by the Foodmaster this morning yelled something-pissed-off-or-other at me, but I missed it, so I rode back to see if he'd yell at me again, but instead he rolled up his window and stared straight ahead. I guess it wasn't important.
    It was hot as balls outside one summer day (much like these past couple of summer days) so I was riding in a tank top and shorts, which doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination. I'm riding down South Huntington when some guy shouts "HEY! RIDE ME!"

I wasn't quick-witted enough or coordinated enough to yell a comeback, but after the fact, I came up with some things I could just yell back at perverts who feel the need to comment on my appearance or proposition me when I'm just trying to navigate from point a to point b.

"Shit, I must have an asshole magnet in my pocket today."
    "Pfft, you're not fit to suck the dick I swam out of."
    "Congratulations, you're about to be internet-famous for being a douchebag." :takes out cameraphone:
    The biggest problem with yelling back is that you never have enough time to get all the words in.

Also, you get the best noob award for actually searching for the appropriate thread to post something into. Its award is contingent on your introducing yourself in the introducey thread.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2012

Once while skitching off the left rear of a pick up truck the driver yelled at me "What! Bikers can do that!?"roz-berry-lime
    tinyhonkshus:
    Also, you get the best noob award for actually searching for the appropriate thread to post something into. Its award is contingent on your introducing yourself in the introducey thread.

SRSLY. YOU WIN.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    tinyhonkshus:The biggest problem with yelling back is that you never have enough time to get all the words in.

Also, you get the best noob award for actually searching for the appropriate thread to post something into. Its award is contingent on your introducing yourself in the introducey thread.

DERP. I meant to go introduce myself earlier but just saw all those thread titles... beckoning.
    Roz:Once while skitching off the left rear of a pick up truck the driver yelled at me "What! Bikers can do that!?"

Is this when I fixed connected with you by mass/tremont?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2012

This was another time on Mass ave by the Mass Ave orange line stoproz-berry-lime