Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2011

brunop:^hahaha!! that looks a lot like my IF. for real.

Showoff.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    yep, i too caught a look at the first ever fully-built firefly last night. lives up to the hype for sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

Buckley!:
    brunop:^hahaha!! that looks a lot like my IF. for real.

Showoff.

not BOTH my IF's. just my ti one. . .

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

; )
    Woah, HHAH, I said I didn't know anything about them. But S&M has been around for over 24 years. And that's just when Moeller started the company. I think there is a plateau with experience though. After making hundreds of thousands of frames you don't have some sort of insight learning experience on the Nth one.

And yes, salaries are built into costs. Profits are usually paid towards investors, or they are also built into costs. Profits let them invest in expansion/more capital, etc. Like when huge companies say they are hardly turning profits, their enormous salaries and bonuses are already built into the the PPC. And for the most part, companies never maintain consistent profits, especially with small frame building.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

kilgore_trout:hurray rimjobs!

Before I looked at the UN, I just assumed this was Ella. The lack of all caps is what made me look twice.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthortristan

click for more.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^oh, hi!
    Hot damn (the photos at their site).
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2011

Dear fire flies,
    If it had tubular rims, it would be the perfect bike.
    BG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2011

my guess is the owner has a race and a training wheelset...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2011

is that bb30? I've never seen a close up from that angle.dongpincher 1000
    ^press fit bb30 iirc.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2011 edited

02143 hissy:
    IF headbadge

what's the verdict on the NH iteration? all i know is the 02143 whips.
    • CommentAuthordoug?
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2011

They're not moving till mid may.
    I'm not digging the one-sided moustache bar brake lever.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^whatevs. they're (the new IF) dead to me. firefly seems to me to be the "real spirit" of IF (jamie and tyler). with one or 2 exceptions, i ain't never heard of the NH IF cats. best luck to 'em don't get me wrong. but it just don't feel right. who's weldin'? who's paintin'? i never heard of 'em. 'cept for one.

it is what it is i suppose...

for me there's 02143 IF and theres the "new IF". 2 different entities.

i speak as a customer from back in the day. so there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

Craiginpictures:I'm not digging the one-sided moustache bar brake lever.

i hear ya. but i gotta squeeze. cuz i go so very very fast!

; )
    brunop:^whatevs. they're (the new IF) dead to me. firefly seems to me to be the "real spirit" of IF (jamie and tyler). with one or 2 exceptions, i ain't never heard of the NH IF cats. best luck to 'em don't get me wrong. but it just don't feel right. who's weldin'? who's paintin'? i never heard of 'em. 'cept for one.

it is what it is i suppose...

for me there's 02143 IF and theres the "new IF". 2 different entities.

i speak as a customer from back in the day. so there.

seriously you are a fucking idiotTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

why, alexi? why? tell me why? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

for real.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

oh yeah. tax-free beer! go me!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

While there are a few older IF people now on board with the move it still feels shitty. At nahbs they had a GIANT background with the Boston skyline as seen from the top of prospect hill... Give up on the Boston thing if you are moving and proud of it... What do I know tho?...
    • CommentAuthorgc

brunop:oh yeah. tax-free beer! go me!!!!!!

i hear nh has even cheaper booze than magone
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2011

Based on what year your IFs were made they could, in a very few but still possible instances, have been built by many of the exact same people.enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg

Not wrong. Go through the Our People page and see how many people are "back at IF" especially many who were there between 2001-2005 specifically. Including paint, welding, and cutting tubes.enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg

What year are your IFs from? I'll bet dollars to donuts that someone who touched your IF in one department or another is back at it in NH.enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2011

i looked. yer prolly right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2011

/threadenjoy two cosmetics
    • CommentAuthoringsy
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2012

what do you all think of their new flat bar city bike? Pic from the firefly blog:

• CommentAuthorgc

gone
    What is the story there? ^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    april foolsYou're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^yepsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I happened to be at the factory Friday afternoon while that city bike was on its way out. So cool, but the dude getting it must be pretty damn tall. Very practical classy touches.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    ^is that foreshadowing your next new bike day?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I wish
    No way I'll have the cash for something like that anytime soone-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

anybody spotted any NH IF's?
    alexi? you the guy on all dis!!! ya seen any fit to be painted up right n' TIGHT?
    hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    cuz i've yet to see any new IF's up in dis.
    i know they're fabbin' dem bitches. but i wanna see some full frontal pics. drive side out.
    brunop:anybody spotted any NH IF's?
    alexi? you the guy on all dis!!! ya seen any fit to be painted up right n' TIGHT?
    hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    cuz i've yet to see any new IF's up in dis.
    i know they're fabbin' dem bitches. but i wanna see some full frontal pics. drive side out.

Christopher's new puppy is really nice looking
    http://ifbikesblog.blogspot.com/Take-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorTyler Evans
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2012 edited

Bach~ez:I DEMAND TEH PRON.

Enter the PRON: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fireflybicycles/sets/72157629481474703/
    • CommentAuthorAijca
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012

<p> <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>ball gowns evening dresses</a> . recognition of tailored tees amongst the younger <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>mermaid wedding dress</a> . . You re why these customized mens white shirts make get in touch with together with your imagination concealed inside of each and every teenager. Young adults can choose every and each and every component of their specific tailor produced style personal shirt , within the color, the actual structure <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>lace wedding dresses</a> . , your outfit, the words also as pictures which will be imprinted for the mens formal shirts , and so on. For this reason, they could permit their imagination take manage simply because they generate a clothing which will fit his or her attitude, fashion, <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>inexpensive wedding dresses</a> and also character. You will find many methods and techniques inside making your personal customized leading style <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/Wedding-Dresses-Lace-Wedding-Dresses.html>short dresses</a> . . A couple of web sites provide readymade models also as permits you to publish your personal graphic so they are able to morph it into a tank leading style. It might be a</p>