Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2011

This would be the day before I leave for my trip, but I really don't want to miss this. If I get everything done in time, I'm in.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    In on this.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    I was hoping some people with more experience will help plan a good route - there is a longer, western route to bypass some shit that is like 50mi, but I'll have to go back and look at earlier posts for tips.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2011

Team Slow Bike rides this week:

Wed. 7/6 Night Ride:
    I'm heading out to go test my new set up and lights in the dark. I'm thinking a nice, late ride down the Minuteman. We could even go to Walden, drink, and skinny dip like high schoolers. TSB gets romantic.
    Meetup place TBD. Leaving at 9pm for a ~30-50 mile ride. I don't care if it's not the Minuteman, but I want it to be DARK. Suggestions welcome.

Sun. 7/10 Tour de Clam!:
    Marianna is organizing the most bivalve oriented ride of your life.
    Eat good, ride happy.
    Meetup place TBD.

Mon. 7/11 to East Haven, CT:
    This will be the first leg of a 1600 mile ride to FL. My friend has promised any friend of mine a place to crash and you can stay an extra day or take a bus or train back. We may even get to hang out with Xue in New Haven.
    The meetup place will be somewhere in JP. Leaving ~5am to make sure we get there before dark.
    Shah and Craig are definites. Dave (UN: das) and doubleL are maybes.

I'll update as plans get settled.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2011

I don't know if I'll be around on Sunday, but is anyone up for a ride on Saturday?

J-Fresh, you headed to Florida already?Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    I'm thinking a Harvard or Central Square start for TdC, due to the westerly nature of Ben's route. Needs investigating.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthormmmth

I'll be there Wednesday after work, Sunday if i'm able to ride my bike and monday at the begining of your trip Joey to do the first hour with you if i manage to wake up at 4 something!
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

I'm down for Tour De Clam. I love me some bellies.
    I might join in for TdC. Deets?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i prefer to think of it as more of a Clam Jam.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Deets are still up in the air, definitely Sunday, probably a 10am meetup in Harvard Square, unless there's some street fair there, which there inevitably is.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Will people still come if meetup is 9am? There's a farmer's market in H Sq. starting at 10. I'm sure it doesn't really make a difference. I will make a more definitive post by Saturday afternoon.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011 edited

I'm at work during the day but if anyone wants to hang out in the PM in New Haven I'd love to see you. I can also house a few people (one couch, and we can spread some blankets on the floor or something). Call or text: seven 1 seven five seven 9 9 two two oh
    ^^Yes, but, grumblegrumblegrumble :)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2011

mauspad:I'm at work during the day but if anyone wants to hang out in the PM in New Haven I'd love to see you. I can also house a few people (one couch, and we can spread some blankets on the floor or something). Call or text: seven 1 seven five seven 9 9 two two oh

Sweet! I'm staying with my buddy Evan Monday night, but I was planning on staying for Tuesday too and not leaving until Wednesday. We'll make it work if you're free :)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2011

I think I'm in for Tour de Clam, and then Commuter Rail'ing it back to Allston for the 4pm Common Wheels ride to Walden Pond. Anybody up for 70+ mi on Sunday?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    FINAL SCHEDJ: Tour de Clam departs from the rock fountain in Harvard Yard (intersection of Oxford and Kirkland) at 10am SUNDAY. If you are underway and are just running a leetle late, my # is 7 ate 1 - ate 2 oh - ate 6 2 ate. I don't know who all is coming, so I am probs not going to wait around much later than 10 to see. Bring some dollas, obvi.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Welp, my participation in TdC is looking pretty unlikely for tomorrow. I hope you will all ride your bikes somewhere, but respectfully request that you do not do the Tour de Clam without me. If you still meet up at the same place/time, then I won't have to do a super last minute RSVP, wink wink, nudge nudge. Anyway, potential TdC "rain" date is next Sunday, 7/17, which I believe will make Craig happy, at least.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2011

Team Slow Bike rides to ~140mi to East Haven, CT tomorrow. Meet at the Tedeschi on Centre St. in JP at 5am.
    Here is the route I have:
    http://tinyurl.com/bostontoct

Shah and Craig are in for the whole ride, and possibly Bryce as well. I believe Lenny and Quentin are coming for the first hour or so to get a ride in before work.
    I'm staying Tuesday in East/New Haven, then heading to Brooklyn to see Roz and Danny, and then onward south to FL.

I'll update the thread title from the road to reflect any new rides you all decide to plan. Good luck and godspeed. Whisper me your address if you want a postcard.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorkeepitreal
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2011

$100 says Craig didn't show up for this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

i'll gladly take your moneysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthormmmth

Hahaha! He did showed up and was at the meeting point first!
    Do it Sean. Bitches.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    It's funny, every time keepitreal says I won't do something, I have already won the bet by the time I read the "I bet Craig pussys out" post.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2011

I bet $100 that Craig and Shah didn't make it further than 75 miles

;)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2011

Craiginpictures:It's funny, every time keepitreal says I won't do something, I have already won the bet by the time I read the "I bet Craig pussys out" post.

Whatever craig, he keeps it real. He does not like people playing around on his phone."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Bump for Tour de Clam raindate! Sunday, 7/17, meet at the rock fountain in Harvard Yard at Kirkland and Oxford, 10am, rolling by 10:15 at the latest. See you there!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    woooDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    IMG_2711i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Did you get onion rings at Woodman's?
    No, but I think someone got them at Farnham's.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    [Dan] Lyzard's Group Pic:
    woodman's of essexi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2011

Cheez-it jersey rulesI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2011 edited

here's the rest of them:
    flickr set link

I had a blast! Great ride, I really loved those rolling pine forest roads & open country roads with wide shoulders.

We also went to Russell Orchards.
    Best dollar I spent was on the frozen cider pop there.
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2011 edited

Sorry to scoop you Dan! I wasn't sure you were visiting too frequently these days

here's the google route, for those interested:
    View Larger Map

We got to Russell by taking 133 back to Argilla, and then we took Argilla back to Ipswich Center - but 133 has nicer shoulders.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2011

tattoooosomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2011

Team Slow Bike is back! This Saturday, we're headed to America's Hometown, Plymouth. We're going to rally at 8:30am at the Newbury St. ERC, and leave by 9. See you all there.Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011

sean, the fact that i can never tell when you're kidding or when you're serious concerns me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011 edited

it's ok, that one was a tough one to tell because i was half serious and half kidding haha.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Mick:
    tattoooo

Can you put the T and B inside the S, and have the S look like a figure 8 where the other letters cut off the lines of the S to make it an S? Does that make sense?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

that's similar to what i thought too. make the "s" upright & more of an infinity with the other letters on the inside. still ugly but less discordant.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

FYI there's no kingston/plymouth commuter rail on the weekends because of some rail upgrades.
    Same for Greenbush
    http://www.mbta.com/rider_tools/transit_updates/?ttype=cr&advistory=true&route=Kingston%2FPlymouth#details
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I think it's supposed to approximate the shape of a bicycle.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    hah, it's a time trialist going to the left with his/her prominent ass in the air. love it.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

^^winnersomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011

^^^^No need for Commuter Rail. Team Slow Bike rides bikes.

Thanks to whoever changed the thread title.Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

well, it's not approximating the shape of anything terribly well. but sure, sean. i think you should get that permanently injected into your body.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011 edited

inorite?!

it's almost as good an idea as this one..
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

almost! but that face just can't be topped.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

to be honest, im still considering that onesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.