Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ilubbDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2011 edited

this is the only version you get today, i have to write an 8 page paper in the next 15 hours..

skyline would be across the pocketssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    you're a friggin internet magician sean, that looks ridiculously great/greatly ridiculous. good luck on your paper!
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2011

Awesome. I think I would go with both sleeves dark, and the back light.Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

a more tolerable and still legit sign color, thanks go to rob for the suggestion.

the color seems a little drained because it's in cmyksomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I vote blue back (I do love the purple but I think it's too dark), and black TSB sleeve, pink skullz sleeve.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

also to look forward to, instead of skulls on the sleeve, snails.

would you like a mix or all snails.

also an idea courtesy of robsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Ooh, I do like the skulls, but I think all snails is better.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    all snaaaaaaaails!You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorObo

snails, blue on the back.... this is Too. Damn. Awesome.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan

the snails are mickey mouse?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

i had to thin them out and make em white...so ... NO, biznitch.

btw, those are by my own design, i hope you like them.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I was thinking something like this but without the stupid cloud puffs:

If you click the link, you can download the EPS and make changes, add details, etc.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

i just end up redrawing every image i find

i like yours better
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Rad! Though the img tag isn't working for some reason.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Meeting spot is the Newbury St. Espresso Royale Cafe, because I like their breakfast sandwiches. 9am.
    Where to, y'all? My vote is to Nantasket Beach and back.

Everyone welcome.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo

I like that vote, haven't been there.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

WHO WOULD LIKE THE SNAIL SLEEVE TO BE A DIFFERENT COLOR, PICK BLUE, PURPLE, OR PINK IF YOU DO?

i personally like the blue or black
    • CommentAuthorObo

+10I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    ^^^^ Nantasket, eh?

I think maybe I'll sit this one out... have fun!
    <3 though i did like the different colored sleeves. but this is great.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I love the jersey, Sean.

Brobar, you gotta problem with Hull, kid?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

Sleeve Tally

Pink: Obo, Surprisefries, Joe, Tristan, Marianna, Lyzard

Blue:

Black: Mick, Ted, Prza, Shah, nuBen

Purple:somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo

PINK (as said on teh FB)I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I like pink sleeve. If that means pink snails get to be white, I'd like that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez

^^^^ I could do without Quincy and Weymouth (not that they're that horrible, but still).
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Where else would you like to ride to? I'm not set on Nantasket.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Somehow the "beach" part didn't really register the first time I saw your post. After that stupid cold ride last weekend I need something really pleasant... I love Nantasket and all though, y'all should go have fun!
    black
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza

prza says BLACKETTYBLACKblackyBLAK.

I've never been to Nantasket. I think I'll join you.Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    Well, I was going to vote for purple, but i guess there ain't much point. PINK PINK PINKi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2011

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

(pink)ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthortristan

I just consulted with some fashionistae. They say pink is the ticket.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

I like these. Purple or Pink.

My sis is coming into town for the weekend otherwise I'd be down for 40milers.
    So... how was the beach?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2011 edited

We never made it. My knee started acting up and we'd taken the long way to add miles, so we were in Quincy at mile 20. I stopped to buy ibuprofen and we re-planned and decided to go eat instead. 3 hours later, we left a restaurant called Grumpy White's (which, without the apostrophe and Shah was exactly what we were) and headed back. 35 miles total for me. My knee still sucks. I'm bummed. The up side is that the chowder at Grumpy White's is chock full of clams and is quite tasty- worth biking to, in my opinion- and we came up with two new ideas for alley cats.
    Edit: Plus, it was beautiful outside and the company could have barely been better.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sorry to hear about your knee... I just started running this week and I'm terrified about fucking up my legs in some way. Still, some kinda exercise is better than no exercise.

Bea-chat?

Chowdacat?
    Sorry I was bum. That ride sounds perfect for my sensibilities - shorter than intended and clammy. That didn't come out right but I'ma leave it.

I went to Harris to buy 650B tubes and Wellesley to buy pastries (which were ultimately not as good as ones available a stone's throw from my apt)i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Should I pitch Grumpy White's as a place to recruit for Boston Chowderfest 2012?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited

Ok, to my dismay, the pink seems to have won.

Pink: Obo, Surprisefries, Joe, Tristan, Marianna, Lyzard
    Black: Mick, Ted, Prza, Shah, nuBen

BUT, here's the catch. i need to get 10 people to guarantee they'll buy the jersey
    so i can take the next step to produce it.
    "An approximate 50% deposit is required before we can begin any work on your order."

if it comes to a few of the pink folk falling off and saying they don't want to actually buy it, well..ima make the sleeve black :O because chances are im gonna buy one for my brother two and im sure he'd like black.

but yea, can i get some confirmations here as to who will actually pay the full $48? (note: with the pink right sleeve)

Buyers List:
    Sean (Mick)
    Joe (The Commodore)
    Ben (6kidz bro)
    Evan (surprisefries)
    D.Schmidt (das)
    Phil (disorderhorse)
    John (Obo)
    Amos (prza)
    Tristan ..(tristan)
    Shah (mynameisShah)
    Dan z Man (Lyzard)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011

I will."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    in.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

surprisefries:Should I pitch Grumpy White's as a place to recruit for Boston Chowderfest 2012?

YES.

Mick It Real Good:who will actually pay the full $48?

STILL INWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Brobar:Sorry to hear about your knee... I just started running this week and I'm terrified about fucking up my legs in some way. Still, some kinda exercise is better than no exercise.

Agreed and agreed. Want to ride bike, run, get ADD energy out. Fucking up legs means channeling that energy into cake and alcohol.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo

$48 burns holes in my pockets, pink sleeves take it from me.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthortristan

If any of you assholes dont buy because of pink, you're relegated to team flat tire bike.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I think that means T-Pain is in.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

hahah... i was gonna say.."is that a yes or no?"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I guess I'd better invest in tubes.