Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited

I guess now is a bad time to ask if they come in women's sizes? and if they will still count toward the minimum if they do?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011

I'm in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

tinyhonkshus:I guess now is a bad time to ask if they come in women's sizes? and if they will still count toward the minimum if they do?
    i would assume they do because this was the company that we used at northeastern one season and we've never had 10 girls

ill ask thoughsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Mickster:D.Schmidt <---is he on the forums?

Yes, but not frequently. UN: das, formerly hoot!
    He's good people.

Also, don't forget to add Lyzard, aka Dan The Man.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

list moved to bottom of pagesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

*gasp* my identity revealed."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorObo

caught red-handed.. er red-named... this isn't working.. im going to bed.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    fuck it, i'm in. and yes they include women's sizes in the 10.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011

Before we order, I'd also want to contact a few people who aren't frequently on bfixed or facebook to ask them if they want in. Phil Stingobango comes to mind. There may be others.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011 edited

yea sure, ill email them and ask them about samples too.

"You can only request a maximum of three samples and you cannot choose the sizes. The purpose of the Sample Request Order Form is for quality review only. We do not send complete size runs until you have placed an order. No exceptions."
    "Upon receipt of your artwork and 50% deposit, we will send sizing samples by request only."

this would require having everyone paypal or transfer their $24 to me (though i think full payment up front would make things easier down the road), or if people aren't comfortable with me in charge i assume joe could take the reigns?
    but i promise im a good dude and i will keep a detailed account of transactions and steps required from folks, as well as keeping everyone in the loop on any updates (i've already made an excel sheet haha)

so, once we get the whole list of buyers sorted and approved i'll start whispering, emailing, or facebooking to discuss methods of getting the $ from the interested folks.

if you're interested in reading up on the process surf the info bar on the leftsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

for those of you wondering about what a champ-sys jersey looks/fits like

this is my Large, Race Style (not Club) jersey that I've washed in hot washes and put through the dryer. it is snug, but that's how i like it.
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th

here's a link to their size chartsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan

XL for my fatassascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    ^Really? I was planning on L, and I am wider (though not taller) than you.

I GUESS I SHOULD ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE SIZE CHART HUH?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    club cut FTW, if you need a race cut you need to eat more cheese and drink more beer
    at 6'0 195ish, i have a club cut medium and it's snug but great over their M bib shorts. for this i'll probably go club cut L because TSB is all about comfort.
    • CommentAuthortristan

mediums? really? I barely get by with large on the verge/primal kits.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Team Sitonmy Pface?

and yeah, i went M blindly and am relieved they aren't any smaller. just means i can't gain any more weight or it was a terrible investment
    Women's Medium por moi, see voo playi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

a different (and oddly, more masculine) shade of pink.
    but yea, this will be the design i'll be submitting. any last grievances are to be voiced NOW.
    praise is always welcome.

Team String Beans Buyers List (18):
    Sean (Mick)
    Joe (The Commodore)
    nuBen (6kidz bro)
    Evan (surprisefries)
    D.Schmidt (das)
    Phil (disorderhorse)
    John (Obo)
    Amos (prza)
    Tristan ..(tristan)
    Shah (mynameisShah)
    Dan z Man (Lyzard)
    Marianna (tinyhonkshus)
    Tedward (clockwork ted)
    Craig (CraigEatsCrackers)
    Bachez (bachez)
    Lauren LeClaire (DoubleL)
    Quentin (the french kid)
    Dave (nuggetross)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    radDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Any idea why Bachez is getting down on this? To my knowledge, he's never done anything but make fun of Team Slow Bike as a concept (much less come on a ride or participate in any way at all).We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorprza
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011

His money still green.Amos is something like a phenomenon. If you'd really seen him you'd know it. You almost have to have to be granted permission. Ask anybody.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

not like we're getting any of the money though..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I'm just glad I can more easily pretend I don't know you people.

Team what-now?
    Heh, oh my.

There is an obvious upside for you guys: you can deny you know me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

i've actually never met you señor sassypantssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I did meet you once for the 2 seconds it took for you to tell me where to go CP-work for your halloween-cat a year or so ago (b/lobar = tiny).

Not that you showed up on time for your own race!

But yes, it is true... I concede your point... it's much easier denying knowing me when we've never met (which applies to the vast majority of the people set up to buy the jersey).
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011 edited

aahahah i totally remember that. i sent you to prospect hill with the pumpkin because that was by your house. did you end up keepin the pumpkin for the seeds?

and i sorta remember what your look like too, so i guess ill have to deny knowing you afterall.

edit: yea, i was horribly prepared for that race haha. though i do think it went pretty well given 2 weeks to plan it.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^^I have been to your house, yet I have never met you. O_oDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^^ Y'know, I think maybe I did keep the pumpkin and roasted the seeds... and I made it into a Jack o' Lantern too? I forgot about that.

I have to say, everybody who came through the checkpoint had a ridiculous shit-eating grin (also, at what kind of bfixed related event does anyone, and particular the organizer, show up on time?). I ended up explaining to some people how to get to Bunker Hill from Prospect Hill, but I don't think I successfully convinced anyone to take the McGrath overpass to the Prison Pt bridge.

^ AAAAAHHHHHH!!! Good thing it's not almost Hallowe.... AAAAAHHHH!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

Blobar:I have to say, everybody who came through the checkpoint had a ridiculous shit-eating grin
    :] that makes me very happy, even thought it's almost literally a year later hahah. and im glad you tried to help some folks out, i kinda knew some were gonna have trouble getting there and i didnt want anyone lost in charlestown on such a cold/windy night haha. here's and additional year-later thanks, "thank you for cp-ing"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard

^ I like how the 5th link to you wearing the race jersey is really just "BIG BAD WOLF" on Vimeo's full screen couch mode! ahahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2011 edited

there's talk of interest in arm warmers covered in snails.

"To place an order with Champion System, you need to order only 10 of any same-style main item (jerseys, jackets, vests, shorts, tights, knickers, skinsuits) to get started. After that, you can order any main item one at a time—as part of that order."

unfortunately the main items (the items in parenthesis in the quote) don't include arm warmers, we would again need to meet a 10 pair minimum.

so. what i'm going to do is design:
    bibs with the argyle
    and arm warmers (versions w/ snails, versions w/ argyle)

bibs could be ordered in as few as 1, there's no minimum to meet now that we have the jersey minimum met
    (tristan, you expressed interest in this, i'd probably get bibs as well)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2011

I will order the fuck out of bibs.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorObo

bibs get tristan excitedI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm in for bibs and snail arm warmers.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    THE COMMODORE:I'm in for bibs and snail arm warmers.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011

I will buy any and all TSB gear available. Including dong warmers."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Especially dong warmers.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011

surprisefries:Especially dong warmers.

Boom!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2011 edited

^Interesting idea, but I want to buy something I'll actually wear.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    What, no Double Dong warmers?

warm your junk
    THE COMMODORE:^Interesting idea, but I want to buy something I'll actually wear.

i lolled
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2011

i won't be able to design the bibs or arm warmers until next week. sorry for the wait. once that's organized, voted, and agreed on i'll start doin the shakedown for monies.

question:
    should i collect only 50% of what's due (like the company requests as a deposit) or just get 100% so i can make sure people don't flake down the line when i need the other 50%?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan

get 100%ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    tristan:get 100%

ETA: Having gone through this with things like rugby jerseys, it will make your life so much better to get all the $$ up front and not have to float anything. We trust you to handle it proper.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

cool, thankssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo

and if you decide to thieve us, some of us know where you live.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

in australiaaaa, and then virginiaaaaa, and then irelanddddd, and then new yorkkkkk, then boston in september.

muahahahsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I've been outta the loop on this one, but if its not too late (and my experience with Champion Systems tells me it's not) I'd like to get in on bibs and jersey. I'd almost say I'd get a skinsuit for irony's sake, but that'd be silly.I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.