Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2005 edited

Hey bfixed, I'm back.
    I made it from Boston to Tampa in 18 days (14 days of riding), riding 1135 miles and hitching several hundred more through a record-breaking heatwave to make it there in time to see my best friend move to Chicago. I'm still not done writing it all up, but it seems there is enough interest to justify having a little shindig to tell the story.
    I have to leave town early on Saturday, so why don't y'all come over around 7:30 this Friday (8/19). Bring food, beer, or whatever you want.
    All are welcome. Message me if you need the address. I will need an approximate headcount, so please RSVP even if you know where I am.

(I also have one technical issue that maybe someone can help with: I don't have a projector or an extremely large monitor to show pictures. Any ideas?)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks