Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Halloween is the best holiday/time of the year. Candy. People dressing in crazy clothes. Candy. Spooky imagery. Candy. Jack-o-lanterns. And, well, more candy. Anyway, I think Halloween deserves it's own thread, so here goes. Post anything fun that is related to Halloween in some manner.

One of my favorite album covers:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of the best moments in TV history:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    australia doesn't celebrate halloween. eff.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2011

MickGuyver:australia doesn't celebrate halloween. eff.

Wrong. You just need to register your suburb.

http://www.halloween-australia.com/"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    my school has it's own zip code, i don't have a suburb. "eff" take 2.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

MickGuyver:australia doesn't celebrate halloween. eff.

Interesting. Never knew that....
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

Photobucketroz-berry-lime
    ^ Fucking. Awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

Photobucket
    Photobucketroz-berry-lime
    OMG THAT CATi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:OMG THAT CAT
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    yes, more of the cat, less of the humans
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

IMG_0040

Left to right: my brother, my dad, and I.
    Halloween, 1988.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

FL FTW"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^^omg hahahahahsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

What exactly was your dad's costume? It looks like there's a chain hanging from his waist. You're clearly the red power ranger."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I'm assuming that's a big black dick.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Upon closer inspection, I guess not.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    My friend's pet costume.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2011

i can't see how dressing up as sambo would be considered "appropriate," even for the 80s. yay AT-AT dog.
    ^ Imperial Pooch WalkerAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2011 edited

smoothness:i can't see how dressing up as sambo would be considered "appropriate," even for the 80s.

Oh it wasn't in any way, shape, or form. But then again, I'm not sure someone does that with the thought that it's "appropriate." My dad was a little out of his mind, and that's one of the reasons why I love that picture.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That Pooch Walker is LITERALLY the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:That Pooch Walker is LITERALLY the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

YEESSSSSSS!!!! Now you need a tiny dog in a snowspeeder.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Ewok is easier:
    gordon_ewoki mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2011

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2011

my house:

not another pitcher!
    holy shit.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    not nearly as good as AT-AT dog, but:
    tank dog!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2011

HAHA you guys rule
    i KNEW this thread would be littered with animals!!
    came in here to post this :D

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2011

evan, that is so so sad. the only redeeming value is that the treads actually move.
    Aw, it's not that bad is it?. A little weird for the little guy to walk in it, but he didn't seem to hate it. I mean, if they left him in there for more than a few minutes that wouldn't be good.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011

little ankle biters are sad enough. intentionally breeding for genetic rejects is sad. throw in a crazy ankle biter owner and and the fact that it's costume makes it an even lower functioning creature...yes. it's very sad. not in an animal abuse way, in a "what are we doing with ourselves, humanity?!" way.

but i hate little neotenized ankle biters, so that may just be me. they've got a napolean complex even before you strap a tank to their shivering, pathetic little butts.
    Haha, fair enough. Totally with you on the sad effects of breeding :/DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2011 edited

toy dogs resemble the physiological development of FETAL wolves. crazy, right? and they're emotionally stunted.

the AKC had to impose a height minimum for miniature dobermans b/c the more they tried to breed them to be smaller the less they looked like dobies and the more they looked like chihuahuas. aka the genetic rejects of the dog world. breed for runts, get rejects. with aggression issues.

i have taken up a particularly passionate dislike of ankle biters after adopting my dog. owners with small dogs think they don't have to pay attention to them and the little fuckers ALWAYS try to attack finch and me when we run past. they're always on extendable leashes with oblivious owners trying to bite my dog's face off.

/rant. panda dogs!
    WHAT THE FUCK?! Panda dog exists, your argument is irrelevant.

PBS/NOVA/have done shows about dog breeding history, and problems. It's so frustrating because they're obvious and could be reversed within a few generations or so, but largely the powers that be (AKC, etc.) just do not want to change the standards.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

i love my wolfy mutt.

working in animal PT just helped me learn what problems which breeds have. we had 2 dobies with cervical disc herniations at the same time - one of the dobies was it's 2nd time having a herniation, 2nd time having surgery and months and months of PT to be able to walk, eat, and go to the bathroom unassisted alone. and german shepards get degenerative myelopathy, which is the dog form of MS. so sad. not to mention all of the hip and knee repairs you see.
    • CommentAuthortristan

I thought pandogs were just dyed to look like that?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Word up for mutts! Though I also love my parents' "pet quality" bichon who's been healthy except for some bladder stones.

Man, we are really bumming out the Halloween thread.

•  
      CommentAuthorratattack

yes, they are. i suppose i should have clarified, i thought that was old news. you can see a tiger dog's stripey legs in the back of the picture.
    tristan:I thought pandogs were just dyed to look like that?

SILENCE, NONBELIEVER!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011

90 corgi's in costumes
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/corgis-in-costumes

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Lobster in a pot wins for sure.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011

Happy Almost Halloween!
    dongpincher 1000
    my brother wants me to dress up as cobra commander despite there being no halloween here.

if only..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.

i wish i was this creative
    grev:my house:

Any y'all going to this? I totally will.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?