Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

It's that time of year again, the one day when I'm not a grumpy, moody bastard. The 4rd anual Odinmas xmas swap!
    Assignments have been made.
    The date is Dec. 15th at 9.30 and place is at Craig's, 1711 Commonwealth Avenue
    Gifts should be in the $25 range. Craig will be doing a Ham, I'll be making Gløgg. Please feel free to bring snacks and drinks.

PS
    There will be a mason jar for a Pine St Inn donations. A few bucks can go a long way.

Attending List:

1. Stormy Arthur
    2. Saffs
    3. Clockwork Ted
    4. CraigwithScissors
    5. Sean the Mic
    6. Alex Carlson
    7. Father Sorry
    8. Tristan
    9. Paul Jameson
    10. Malweather
    11. FancyMouldering
    12. A_Lion
    13.Tinyasshonks
    14. Epic Stratton
    15. Gilbrt
    16. Carmel
    17. Bre bitts
    18. Corrina
    19. Josh Truant
    20. StingoBango
    21. NeuBin
    22. Baumman
    23. Ryan T
    24. Dan C
    25. Lady Cassandra
    26. Ben
    27. Joey Fresh
    28. Melitzberveka
    29. Hila
    30. Erin Spiller
    31. Issues
    32. Shah
    33. Jterb
    34. Tammy
    35. Recycled Airplane aka Chris MTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2011

Sounds fun, add me....
    opening debate for when to host this.
    Monday the 19th?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    19th is good for me, as is the 20th, 21st, etc etcNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

bullocks. id like to be a part of this again, but i can't ensure i'd be able to get to boston on those days.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

19th, and thereafter fine.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011

19th please!mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011 edited

The 19th is fine with me also.

Will you please make it clear that it's the 3rd annual Xmas gift swap in the thread title? I'm not sure it's clear and not everybody reads every thread on the boards like we do...We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Wait motherFUCKER 19th is not ok with me. My bad. Any day BUT the 19th.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^and so it beginsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011

I have a Hannukah-based riding/drinking event that I hope to remember tomorrow."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^the only Jewish holiday we celebrate in these parts if Flag Day, toe the line or GTFOTake-off everything but your rainboots
    ^^^I'm sorry!!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011

How about the 17th or 18th?mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

Ahhhh I can't do the 19th!!!
    Ok how is the 18th?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

Works for me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

Ok for me too.
    18th it is!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ heh, the commode.

i think the 18th should work for me
    I'm in for a 3rd year! I'll see if Corinne wants in too.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

ohhh, make it so that i can get off the plane and walk into the party!
    aka, make the meeting around 930!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    .Take-off everything but your rainboots
    Yo, when are we getting our assignments for this? I need to budget!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    CraigwithScissors:Yo, when are we getting our assignments for this? I need to budget!

dec 4th, budget is 25 bucksTake-off everything but your rainboots
    i always seem to exceed that for whatever reason D=Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2011

I assume I'm the "Mexican" on that list.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    Bach~ez:I assume I'm the "Mexican" on that list.

why would you assume that?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

ill hop in on this!RIDE METAL
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

CraigwithScissors:i always seem to exceed that for whatever reason D=

dude has gotta be organized!

can we maybe get a sticky for this?
    • CommentAuthorMF

this sounds like fun, im in.

(its milica btw)
    i don't see my name on this list alexi.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    Me either, but you don't know me, so that's reasonable I suppose.
    FatherSorry:Me either, but you don't know me, so that's reasonable I suppose.

well are you going to come then?Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatherSorry
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011 edited

Probably not. I don't know any of you either, so gift giving won't be the easiest thing on either end. Although it also provides an excellent ice breaker (especially if the gift is an ice breaker.) Clearly I'm indecisive. But yes, if you'll have a stranger, I suppose I'll participate. I don't know many people who ride bikes out here. That should change.
    i'm a-ok with strangers
    ^^even without the gift giving you can come hang outTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Excellent. Then I shall see you then. It seems the 18th is the consensus, yes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011

^id hope so. btw, what time of evenin are we lookin at? i get off the plane (hopefully) around 830somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

FatherSorry, you're more than welcome. I participated in gift giving and didn't even show up."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    my first ever appearance at a bostonfixed event was at the first one of these. I knew NO ONE.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

i remember that. i thought you were weird.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

nothing's changed.

;]somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    =)Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    hey all info is on the front pageTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Neat. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.
    Whoever gets me, this is what I want:
    http://www.bonobos.com/washed-chino-straightleg-paisleyNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

i'm missing from zee list as well
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2011

I'd like to give and get stuff! Please put me on!
    You should all have your assignments, if not and you messaged me about doing this thing let me knowTake-off everything but your rainboots