Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

WIMP

You'll never be in the front row, no matter how fat you get.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011 edited

nah but at least i can say i watched all the seasons of the mentalist and community straight through within a week.
    i was also nocturnal for that week. that was cool.
    flanker/outside center is where it's at anyway (POSITIONS YOU'LL NEVER PLAY).
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Just get tights with a chamois in them.

these: http://shop.ibex.com/Apparel/Mens-Ride/El-Fito-Bib-3-4
    are the best 160 bucks I've ever spent on clothing. I'm wearing them right now. they're insanely comfortable.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011 edited

aren't those just bibs with built in knee warmers? i want something that goes to the ankle.
    (and since i've begun riding in bibs i'm not a fan of anything that doesn't have over-the-shoulder straps anymore so those full length ones don't fit my needs/wants)
    thank you though.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    FYI I was a sort-of-not-bad blindside flanker for like a season. I am not fast enough for openside.

I have PI thermal tights with a chamois. They kick ass. But they don't have bibby parts.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    seanile mick:aren't those just bibs with built in knee warmers? i want something that goes to the ankle.
    (and since i've begun riding in bibs i'm not a fan of anything that doesn't have over-the-shoulder straps anymore so those full length ones don't fit my needs/wants)
    thank you though.

they also have tights, but these are good for combining with long socks for lower-leg warmth as well. basically, versatility.

And no, they're not just bibs with knee warmers. they're wool knickers with softshell over the knees.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    surprisefries:WIMP

You'll never be in the front row, no matter how fat you get.

I LOLed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    nitto b259aa riser bar recallsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:nah but at least i can say i watched all the seasons of the mentalist and community straight through within a week.
    i was also nocturnal for that week. that was cool.
    flanker/outside center is where it's at anyway (POSITIONS YOU'LL NEVER PLAY).

Did this with BSG, Firefly, Dead Like Me, Pushing Daises, Burn Notice, and many other shows. I don't like waiting for new episodes week to week.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    EPIC! Stratton:
    Did this with BSG, Firefly, Dead Like Me, Pushing Daises, Burn Notice, and many other shows. I don't like waiting for new episodes week to week.

agreed. i dont know how people normally wait 1 week for each new episode and 8months for new seasons!
    i find it an accomplishment that in as few sittings as possible i knocked out all of the wire, dead like me, gossip girl, veronica mars, carnivale, breaking bad, the last 3 seasons of the shield, homicide, band of brothers, the pacific, and probably a shit load more
    ^I heard carnivale was good. yes? no?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    EPIC! Stratton:^I heard carnivale was good. yes? no?

i liked it. though much like 'deadwood' (which was awesome but cut short) it was a bit rushed towards the end when they realized all scenarios couldnt be fully played out
    haha yea it's painful when im into a show that's still on, like, last spring i watched all of fringe and all of scrubs. of course i wasnt getting much sleep because i kept telling myself, "eh, just one more and then i'll sleep.

burn notice would be a nice one to start from the beginning, that's a pretty quality show.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    only time i've ever done that was with archer, and it was one of the best couch sitting stretches of my life.
    ^archer is so good.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I exclusively binge watch tv now. I try to slow it down as I approach the most recent season of a show if it still runs because that season break is even worse when you've watched 45 episodes in 2 weeks.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011

When I liked a girl my stock procedure was to get her to come over and watch twin peaks with me. This was pre netflix and pre the dvd reissue. My roommates vhs copies were the best thing to happen in my post college dating life.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    mrotown:When I liked a girl my stock procedure was to get her to come over and watch twin peaks with me. This was pre netflix and pre the dvd reissue. My roommates vhs copies were the best thing to happen in my post college dating life.

hmm, and this works well?
    i have the twin peaks 'definitive gold box edition' on dvd. now to just find a girl who'd be willing to come over.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011

I'll come over, Gary. Oh wait.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011

Sometimes you need to suplement with magnetic fields "69 love songs"
    I haven't tried in a few years, but back in the day it was reliable.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    mrotown:Sometimes you need to suplement with magnetic fields "69 love songs"
    I haven't tried in a few years, but back in the day it was reliable.

Papa was a rodeoTake-off everything but your rainboots
    while we're on the subject, my procedure of going to Wonderland has proved effective yet again, as of 4 hours ago.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    CraigwithScissors:while we're on the subject, my procedure of going to Wonderland has proved effective yet again, as of 4 hours ago.

is 'going to wonderland' related to otown's 'procedure'?

or do i (everyone on here) not want to hear this?
    have you never been to wonderland!?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    once again, i don't know if we're talking about the t stop in revere, an acid-trippy victorian place, or something you've got going on that i dont need to know about
    so do you get on the blue line at aquarium with your bike and get off at wonderland like i do?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ohhhhhh, no i was talking about the beach.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorgc

wood island is better.gone
    CraigwithScissors:while we're on the subject

im confused as to what 'subject'
    the last dozen+ posts were about tv shows and how to get a nice ladies to watch 'twin peaks' with
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    oh, I thought we were talking about our MO to get ladies to MO with us

edit: upon re reading this is not the case. whoops. am giddy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ive done the whole hookup with a girl who's 4-6 years older, but to date would just be awkward as hell on my end. I'd see no point in it as we'd both have completely different goals for life.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    MO-ing with someone who lives in wonderland is probably a mistake
    Yikes, yes.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011

If you want to catch hep c, you can just sleep with Ella.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'm vaccinated. No worries.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthormauspad

There is no vaccine against hep C.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

There is no vaccine against Ella either."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nice sig, fucko.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    CraigwithScissors:I'm vaccinated. No worries.

mauspad:There is no vaccine against hep C.

i feel like craig isn't joking, and actually does believe he's vaccinated.
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011 edited

Craig is vaccinated against science.

edited to add: I LOVE YOU CRAIG
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

VACCINATION AGAINST SCIENCE GAVE CRAIG AUTISM. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  

mauspad:edited to add: I LOVE YOU CRAIG
    and subsequently you are vaccinated from being selected to be punched by marianna

i'm not safe because she only loves me for my koalas!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Must be hep a I got the vaccine against.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    THE COMMODORE:VACCINATION AGAINST SCIENCE GAVE CRAIG AUTISM. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

Good book about this called the Panic Virus iirc.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Could also have been hep b.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I have a little project I want to do, so I want to buy a device I can use to record interviews. The ability to record in mp3 or wav format and easily upload would be fantastic. Portable, small, and inexpensive would also be nice.

Any recommendations from the bfixed hive mind?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but I've never even been able to get someone I was ALREADY sleeping with to watch Twin Peaks with me.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorObo

^^if you've got a mac you've prolly got garage band, and the hardware has a decent external mic. a pluggable usb mic shouldn't be expensive:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-981-000246-USB-Desktop-Microphone/dp/B002RL84OY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323922563&sr=8-1
    http://www.amazon.com/CAD-U1-Dynamic-Recording-Microphone/dp/B000ULQTE0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1323922563&sr=8-3
    http://www.amazon.com/CAD-U37-Condenser-Recording-Microphone/dp/B001AIQGUO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1323922563&sr=8-6

if you've got pc/windows, your external mic won't be that great, so definitely get a usb mic, but there is tons more free recording software:
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ (cross platform)
    http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/25-free-digital-audio-editors/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_software_for_audio (for those who like charts)

other question - if anyone does live-streaming from a video camera, i'd be interested in your setup...I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    You gave it up too soon?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D