Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This is so...it needs a new thread.

Pregnancy man-bumps.

Empathy bellies.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2011

Hey, in your case it looks like Claudine's the one with the empathy belly.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    This is true. If I push my belly out, it's way bigger than hers.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

see, i was under the impression that the guys were just eating the same proportion as their wives, who were eating for two. thus, they become fat. or america's just fat. but hey, what do i know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We are fucking fat and we'll do whatever it takes to make excuses for it. Empathy belly? Sure. Whatever the fuck you have to call it. I totally did this for you, honey.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Yes I am bumping my own failed thread.

This exists:
    Star Wars Kinect Dancing.
    It gets better/worse at 2:20.

Note the lyrics.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^i swore after DDR that i would never play another dancing game. i don't even own a 360. I MUST PLAY THIS NOW.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012

well... I guess as they say 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'

still I think some people at Dance Central are pissed at laughing at this
    my favorite move is "the trash compactor"bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse