Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

What was your proudest creation? Mine was this massive city in which I utilized hinges & road panels to make hills, so it was 3 separate tiers. Which was awesome until one of our cats decide the bank with no roof was a good place to take a dump. If I had ever found out which cat that was, bitch would've gotten chased by LEGO police cars for days.
    Well it looks like some sourpuss only ever got Mega Blocks as a kid.
    HAHAHAHA. that cat part is amazing.

anyway. I never had road panels, otherwise I'd totally have made a huge fucking city. My best creation was a model of the Hoth base from Star Wars, updated with pit droids and battle droids when ep. 1 came out. I also made podracers into massive battleships of awesome with laser cannons, rockets, and pipes and tubes going everywhere. It was fuckin' rad.

On the "actually, real working robot" side of things, I was in Lego League (you know you're jealous) in elementary school and got the best design award three years in a row with my friends. One year we rigged up some lego pneumatics to make a giant robot hand that grabbed a ball from one end of the field and dropped it off on the other.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I had an Airwolf-style combat helicopter and some sweet space fighter jets I made out of spare parts. My friend Paul and I used to build them and then throw them against the wall to test their durability.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2012

Craig, you're like the kid in the Lego ads who builds all this cool stuff because his parents have money and a desire to help him realize his most wonderful per-pubescent fantasies.
    What I'm, trying to say is that I hated you as a child because I was jealous.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Joe was the kid who didn't have legos, he had pine-cones he glued together using dog-pooTake-off everything but your rainboots
    surprisefries:I had an Airwolf-style combat helicopter and some sweet space fighter jets I made out of spare parts. My friend Paul and I used to build them and then throw them against the wall to test their durability.

Aerial demolition derbies ruled for quality control. "3... 2... 1... OH GOD SHIELD YOUR EYES BRICKS EVERYWHERE!"
    THE COMMODORE:Craig, you're like the kid in the Lego ads who builds all this cool stuff because his parents have money and a desire to help him realize his most wonderful per-pubescent fantasies.
    What I'm, trying to say is that I hated you as a child because I was jealous.

But when you were a child, I wasn't born yet!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2012

he knows how to hold grudge.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2012 edited

IT'S A METAPHOR, CRAIG.

And whoever stinkied this can go fuck themselves. I want to hear more lego stories and they better come with pictures.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012

Thanks, Evan. Now I have "Dayo" stuck in my head.
    Seriously awesome though.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    worth itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Take-off everything but your rainboots
    relevant xpost from announcements thread
    clockwork ted:announcement relevant to Alexi: Legoland coming to Somerville
    This is more the kinda stuff I built

Granted mine looked more awesome.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2013

I remember crying when the lego spaceships i built in florida didn't survive our family's move to pennsylvania. it was traumatic.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2013

I HOPE YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE. DIGITAL LEGO BUILDER. My productivity is now ruined.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    oh man can't do it now can't do it now...

Oh and by the way, you might need to have a kid to get into the Discovery Center when it's built.

Would be willing to rent out BabyFries.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Does he still have that gargantuan head? I'm not sure I want to be seen in public with that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

^^^Oh no...
    orange on a toothpickDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I googled "this is not my daddy onsie" and came up blanks.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

Also, legos are a gateway "drug" to thievingI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2013 edited

because i was too lazy to find the video thread (and this is def. related):

lego movie!

edit: i STILL don't know how to do that damn embed video thing. is it auto or what?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013

^You need to link the long URL and then it auto-embeds.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    WHAAAAAAAATDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013

^^long url = the one in the location bar. lame. short urls are cooler! but ty.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D