Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

We finally got our act together over on the Scotch/Bourbon thread and got shit organized.

Citizen's Public House, Jan 15, 3pm.

[BTW, I REALLY think this should be coupled with tweed jousting, but save that for the summer.]All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012

I was worried about having to limit my libations, but thank MLK - I can go full bore
    [Reminder bump]All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2012

Indeed! 3pm @ Citizen's and if you're going to be late/skipping the bar, whisper me for an address.
    woohoo! as of right now i'll be able to attend!
    Cambridge Wine & Spirit (alewife) has Sheep Dip in stock (just called them). That is my fav "well" Scotch/good quality/value ratio, but it can be hard to find. I'm going to ride over shortly and get a bottle for the after-Citizens tasting so everyone can try it. Going to be a cold one tomorrow, so all the more reason to come out for some soul warming liquor.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^ Dip obtained.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Not gonna make it :/

Get drunk and come yell at my band.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:Not gonna make it :/

Get drunk and come yell at my band.

What's the info again? MEUP?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    MEUP, 8pm, $8. We're on first, at 8 or shortly after.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    two chrises, one ted.
    actually, one cris, one chris, one ted
    Def a good time. Thanks again to Spoken hosting and cat herding the event together. I got to try some new rye, burboun, scotch, meet some new people, do a little bike riding, and a lot of laughing. Doesn't get too much better than that combo, so the rest of yall missed out. There is talk going this type of event on semi regular basis, which I am all for, so every one else will get another shot.

Ted, we should connect more about some of the (legal) issues that may pop up with the populations you are working with. I'm more than happy to help out how ever I can.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2012

sorry i no showed gentlemen. woke up quite ill and it slipped my mind. to think of it i probably could have used a whiskey on a cold sick day
    • CommentAuthorObo

yea i'm real sad i was in a class, and then had to watch the playoff game.. (GOGIANTS!!!)

NEXT TIME!!!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorspokenword

no problem: sedition, ted. Obviously there's a lot of additional interest, so we should definitely do this again. I think Ted was saying that he was willing to take a turn at hosting, but I'm fine with taking another turn on this. Also, we could change up the bar venue and maybe check out Saloon in Davis, which is supposed to have an impressive whisky selection as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorissues

That's what I get for ignoring the interwebs for a few days. Damnit! Next time I'mma be there and bring some good stuff.