Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This topic totally needs its own thread, too.

I'm going drinking in a couple of hours before going into the night jobby-job. Downtown area. Anyone?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Seriously overduei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I concur.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2012

Just needed the true alkys to come outI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Great venue for interventions.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I'm going drinking at slow haus tonight.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2012

^Drunk spam? Luv it.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012

Avenue tonight, 8:00pm, $1 burgers and cheap beer."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I'm in Copley square right now if any one wants to ride, I'm on a silver frame with black wheelsFixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2014

Heading out for a ride in like 2 hours.
    wrong thread, this is the drinking right now thread hahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2014

Same thing ha
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2014 edited

I actually came here unknowing of bumpage to ask if anyone's up for Public House soonish, cause I don't want to fight crowds laterish, but it might already be too late. 781 ate too oh 8628. text meh.

also open to Thai food.

Must be less than 1.5 miles from my home Brookline Liquor Mart.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy