Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I have to head up to the Lexington area this afternoon, and figured I take a winter wonderland slow roll up the bike path as opposed to main roads. Anyone know if they are plowing for 2011-2012? I checked the web site and it only mentions 2010-2011.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012

They just tweeted something about that, but I cannot decipher it.
    "
    MassBike @MassBike 41s Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Please note below that the Minuteman Bikeway will be closed between Seasons 4 and Maple Street all week, Monday... fb.me/1kcTnGhrF
    "

so.... uhh... take what you will from that.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Thanks. I'll do a recon mission to clarify.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DAMMIT i was all excited 'cause I actually had information to contribute but Tristan beat me to it.

Dick.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

On Friday it wasn't plowed and I used Mass. Ave on my ride, which was fine. I'm sure it's pretty clear now if you haven't already left.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

WHO'S GONNA PLOW A MINUTEMAN?
    ganzini rises again!
    • CommentAuthorroburrito

Sounds like we need to build a plow/salter rig.A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    It was clear up to the section before Spy Pod. From there, by Spy Pond, and up to where it crosses over Mass Ave in Arlington, it was a bit messy. Got on Mass Ave after, so dunno about conditions beyond there. I'm sure the rain tonight helped clear things up, however.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012

Don't worry, I got this.

Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •spits out milk•All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.