Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012

CraigwithScissors:
    dora:YOU CRAY

the first couplea episodes of season one i thought, OMG THIS SUX SOOOO BAD
    but then i kept watching cuz i heard that it got better, and it gets so much better!
    i'm most of the way through season 3 right now and i'm glad i kept watching

i was about to give up and move on to seaquest

JUST KIDDING. DS9

DS9. YES.
    Also, you're crazy, the first season of Voyager is awesome. Seasons 1, 5 and 6 are my favorites.

IDK
    i remember the first few episodes being pretty meh but it must have gotten better quickly, or i would have deserted to DS9
    which i used to watch with my dad when it was on TV but i barely remember anything about it!
    is it better than voyager?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012

DS9 has the deepest, most interesting overarching story of the trek universe. Shit gets wild.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012 edited

Also, looks like one of the guys from Blues Clues.

Makes me want to go do stupid shit on a ramp.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    tristan:DS9 has the deepest, most interesting overarching story of the trek universe. Shit gets wild.

I'm just starting on season four. it's getting SOO GOOODNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!

I'd be down with this.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Stumbled across this while perusing the interwebs.

They make Star Trek Insignia Pasties

lulzclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorowen
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2012

tristan:DS9 has the deepest, most interesting overarching story of the trek universe. Shit gets wild.

DS9 is the least star trekky of the star treks, but in the best way possible.

I think Voyager got better towards the last three seasons. They are also visually better because they started using CGI for everything.

Speaking of scifi, I have recently been sucked into to the ten seasons of time sucking vortex that is Stargate SG1. I probably shouldn't be admitting that, but I like it.
    EPIC! Stratton:Stumbled across this while perusing the interwebs.

They make Star Trek Insignia Pasties

lulz

Did you steal that from me or did I steal that from you?

or did we both steal it from Wil Wheaton?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Possibly the latter. I think I saw it on tumblr or it was on one of the various blogs I follow.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012

WHAT"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Fake.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    No, it's real. I imagine it's during a sharp drop in the train tracks or something like that.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

If that's real that's the best thing ever!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

Saffs:If that's real that's the best thing ever!!!!

It's real. Here's the whole video: http://englishrussia.com/2009/02/03/riding-the-extinguisher/
    that doesnt make me believe it's real one bitsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Indeed. The only thing revelatory about that video is that they make Russian hipsters that are just as annoying as American hipsters.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

It's not "real" in that they're riding a fire extinguisher.... but it's something that actually happened. Craig is kinda right in that it was done by jumping during a rapid change in speed.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2012 edited

nerdo:^Indeed. The only thing revelatory about that video is that they make Russian hipsters that are just as annoying as American hipsters.

Very true.
    haha, just got sent that by one of my coworkersDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012

LOL'd
    every day i rode the tour de fuck you
    with double helmet mirrors hahhahahaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Tandems are so bourgeois!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012

1. That's a triple tandem.
    2. Did you not see the flames??Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Mom dug up a pic of "mini-Sedition." Her email read, "I tried to be a good mother, but you've always been, well, like THAT."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012

^ That's fantastic!!
    holy shit i wouldve been handcuffed to the staircase with three bars of soap in my mouth.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

seanile mick:holy shit i wouldve been handcuffed to the staircase with three bars of soap in my mouth.

This explains a lot"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

See anything wrong here?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

all the cool kids wear their hats backward.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012 edited

6kidz:
    seanile mick:holy shit i wouldve been handcuffed to the staircase with three bars of soap in my mouth.

This explains a lot
    i aint gonna argue with yasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

6kidz:

See anything wrong here?

No beer, cig?? Perhaps Dad and already had the beer, confusing the helmet direction as a consequence?
    dead kids can't smile.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012

it's parenting techniques from canada?Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    I hate star trek, there are no fucking ewoksTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012

^^^ it clearly fails Canada's bilingualism requirements?

portez votre casque correctement
    ^haha "i do have to fine you. that will be a thousand dollars canadian, or 10 american dollars if you prefer. "
    clockwork ted:^haha "i do have to fine you. that will be a thousand dollars canadian, or 10 american dollars if you prefer. "

have you looked at their currency lately? it has us beat...Take-off everything but your rainboots
    yeah, i know it does. i was hoping cris was quoting (or at least alluding to) canadian bacon when talking about bilingualism requirements.
    Man I need to watch that movie again.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012

I actually haven't seen Canadian Bacon (because it's racist*), but there was this fun movie on Netflix Instant Streaming called "Bon Cop, Bad Cop" that's like Lethal Weapon except Danny Glover is from Toronto and Hicks is from Montreal and bilingual hilarity ensues. It's actually a probably better send-up of Canadian stereotypes than anything that was made in the States.

(* - not really but it's fun to say)
    McElroy and LaFleur?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Hah. Canadian Bacon is the only Michael Moore movie I have seen.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Good, old-fashioned trolling.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Drew's awesome, have you read his book?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    While I'm locking up in Roslindale Sq this morning, a van pulls up next to me. I am hoping the dude is going to say something awesome like, "Quick! Your mom is sick! Get in the back of the van!" Instead, he drops this on me, "Hey, is that one of those bikes with no brakes that you also can't stop going on?" I laugh, and say "Yeah, I it is." As he drives off he responds, "That thing is awesome, dude!" I LOLed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012

@ BU

LOL
    shitty conversion covered in Sharpie, tt rear brake, fake disc wheel, backwards seatpost. and a hed3Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012 edited

omg kill it! kill it now!

they probably watched you take the picture while thinkin, "she totally wants my bike, i'm so cool."somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012

that thing is amazing.
    i want to ride it.