Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ Blank post, yo.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2014 edited

jaredistheshit:
    latepasssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2014

Checked UHub and there was one about a suspect fleeing on an 18 wheel bike which was confusing and awesome, but was disappointed when it was updated to say "18 speed"."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    get on it, SCULDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2014

nerdo:Something gave its life to make that banana hammock.

If I wasn't on the forum via iPhone which sux I'd make this my sigMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2014

http://m.efukt.com/21154_Buffalo_Billy's_Bath_Salt_Adventure.html
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014

If you like puns, this guy's street art is AMAZINGI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    chr|s sedition:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh god....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    who is the guy in that photo/meme?^
    im asking bc it looks like a friendYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    No idea. I pulled it off NYC Fixed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    still cant figure out if its my friend
    who, btw, was killed by a carYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^ I hope not by blowing a red...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    his name is Really High Guy, or Stoner Stanleysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ah yes, that guy. phew.

chris he was killed bc a driver failed to yield to him when the driver was trying to make a left. driver said he didn't see my friend bc of the glare of the sun.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    "Glare." That's brutal.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    yeah. he was a really smart and awesome kid too. just 18.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    he is still an honorary mod on r/bicyclingYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014 edited

didnt think while i wrote the translation.. "isst" is you/he/she/they eat, he in this case, but "ist" means is, which is what i shouldve put. but then it said i was correct. literal translation is, "the child is eating a boy"
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
     photo 48ACA61A-5910-4702-B9CD-D6CAF6D75ECB_zpshsexzb1i.jpgYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says (I'm at his house right now):

Him: You want milk with coffee? I have coffee mate, too.
    Me: What flavor?
    Him: Waffles.
    Me: What?
    Him: It has waffles on picture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hahahahahahahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Mmmmmm...... waffles....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

Manger (and best friends with the Russian): Can you not roll your eyes at people when they order drinks? This is a service industry. We are supposed to be pleasant to our patrons, or at least not rude to them.

Russian. Ok. I'll be pleasant.

Next Customer: Can I have a Long Island?

Russian: Long Island? Ok. I can do this. Oh, and you have really nice....(very long awkward silence)...teeth.

Manager (instantly). Ok, stop. Just stop. This isn't going to work.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2014

Hahahaha both of those comments ^^ & ^ are awesomeI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    chr|s sedition:Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

Manger (and best friends with the Russian): Can you not roll your eyes at people when they order drinks? This is a service industry. We are supposed to be pleasant to our patrons, or at least not rude to them.

Russian. Ok. I'll be pleasant.

Next Customer: Can I have a Long Island?

Russian: Long Island? Ok. I can do this. Oh, and you have really nice....(very long awkward silence)...teeth.

Manager (instantly). Ok, stop. Just stop. This isn't going to work.

can you make a blog about this like the nun stuff?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^secondDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2014

Either this is more Friday 13th/full moon shit, or just more proof that my employer is straight evil."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    All of which, are awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    father's day card from Mrs. Fries
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^nice.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2014

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I just had a pretty big irl lol @ a dude who rode up to the JP Whole Foods bike rack, threw his Aventon Mataro against the rack unlocked, grabbed a basket and walked into the store to shop. I guess that was his way of acknowledging his bike is a POS?
    EeeewwwwwwNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/4539422110.htmlAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    what the actual fuck.

love the pubes in the bathtub. so class.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Fist and last name, can't say fairer than thati mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    i like that it's 3 introductory posts in successionsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    could not find his facebook, not that I tried very hard.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2014

ummmm...NOPE

scusi, scusi

why is this funny?

DUDE

Must be awful, being so fluffy.

I can't even explain how much I couldn't can't.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    That reminds me of one time in college when I was walking home and Xue rode past me riding no hands because she was holding a pineapple in both of themi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014

How I feel watching sportsI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    This is a friend of mine. He is in Afghanistan right now. This morning I woke up to this.

• CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014

My workplace (WFM) just started a Green Trek challenge and I thought I'd sign up to see what it's all about. Track your healthy lifestyle, get points, win stuff, bla bla. I think it's a great idea.

First thing I do is put in a 4.25 mile bike ride to work and I get 174 points. Then someone else gets 179 points for "50 deep focused breaths."

What.