Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HA!!!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorbaker
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014

Oh yeah? What does a pepper do when you make it angry?

It gets jalapeño face!I am the reason your son is crying.
    HA!

What do you call queso that isn't yours?

Nacho cheese!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014 edited

Oh man, I really didn't expect my mandatory online workplace harrassment training would be this much fun:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014

Pocky, I like how you
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    This did NOT end well. And by that, I mean I ended up, well, on the ground. I can do handrails on a skateboard...but, heels...that's an advanced skill set I just don't have. I am not pretty. I exasperate. #WorkAfterHours

Sedition on heels
    A feeble attempt to walk
    Collapse to the floor

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    man i was hoping for videoDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    surprisefries:man i was hoping for video

Once I started trying to walk (had just gotten out of that chair), she was laughing too hard film anything. I wanted a video, too!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^+^^lollllDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

Him: This dumb person was giving me present. She bring in book. Russian cooking. I'm Russian. I know how to cook Russian. Before that she give me this Wizard of Oz thing. I don't know.

Me: You don't have Wizard of Oz in Russia?

Him: We do. It Russian version. Wizard of Communist Oz.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014

Toto...I have a feeling we're not in America.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chr|s sedition:This did NOT end well. And by that, I mean I ended up, well, on the ground. I can do handrails on a skateboard...but, heels...that's an advanced skill set I just don't have. I am not pretty. I exasperate. #WorkAfterHours

Sedition on heels
    A feeble attempt to walk
    Collapse to the floor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dude that shit's hard right?!

tinyhonkshus:

THE DOGE WEARS SOCKSMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

The 20 Best GIFs of Homer Simpson Stuffing His Face
    http://firstwefeast.com/laugh/best-gifs-homer-simpsons-gluttonous-eating/Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

inappropriate amounts of laughter at workMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    I have a co-worker at the bar who also works for the city of Cambridge. Although not a kop, her job sometimes requires her to listen in on Cambridge police radio. She worked both jobs yesterday. At the bar, she told me she heard this over the radio:

Kop 1: uhm...there are about 150 people on bikes taking over East Cambridge.

Kop 2: Are they wearing all black? There are a few bike gangs that cause problems. We've seen them on Wednesdays before.

Kop 1: Ugh, no. These are like families. Parents and kids. No black. No anarchy.

My co-worker has no knowledge of the wed ride, and no idea if the police were referring TO the wed crowd AS the bike gangs in question, but God, I hope so.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2014

Lolol, families on bikes taking over east Cambridge? What is this world coming to? They're supposed to be in individual suvs."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2014 edited

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread! Xposted to the Today I Love thread for accuracy...

Kossmonaut helped me find this cheapo, half-broken kid trailer that I fixed (with Alexi's help) and retro-fitted for my corgi. Fun times on our inaugural outing!

Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    awesome, glad you found one that's working outDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Yeah, thanks for letting me borrow yours so I could see if it was even possible to convert a kid trailer to a corgi trailerWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    no prob, bob.

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2014 edited

edit
    +1 for corgis
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

chr|s sedition:
    Are they wearing all black? There are a few bike gangs that cause problems. We've seen them on Wednesdays before.
    Ugh, no. These are like families. Parents and kids. No black. No anarchy.

!!::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014

I'll admit I had to google it, but lolololWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hahahahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014 edited

^
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014

Speaking of books. With 10 mil views, you've probably seen it already.

bookbookWe are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

^Hadn't seen this, but it made me chuckle. "If it's not there, try refresh the next day."

surprisefries:
    Say more about this, Evan?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    click the goddamn picture. gothburger.

haha oh shit i totally fucked up the hyperlink.

hereDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

yeah, the original link was interesting but not apparently connected...

That is rad.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Maybe it's just 'cause I'm having a shit day and needed something dumb/funny but inappropriate work LOLs at some of these.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    also this list of secret McD's menu itemsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2014

chr|s sedition:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAHAHA !

holy shit :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    We need to make Legion of Doom spoke cards / playing cards / for idividual members. The first run should be of the respective pet cats.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

^YESWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Solomon Grundy,
    Born on a Monday,
    Christened on Tuesday,
    Married on Wednesday,
    Took ill on Thursday,
    Grew worse on Friday,
    Died on Saturday,
    Buried on Sunday.
    That was the end of,
    Solomon Grundy.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

joeyfresh:^YES
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    I am making a run of assorted BFG/Leigon of Doom bike gang spoke cards. The opposing side is going to feature the cats of BFG. Here are some of the first designs.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2014

"FELINIST JIHAD" made me lol too loudly at work
    Well done.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says: "When I go food store, I get carriage. I walk around store. I see what other people have in their carriage that looks good. When they not looking, I take it out of their carriage and put in mine."

"This how I have first African ham."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Workin' on my dad jokes repertoire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

surprisefries:Workin' on my dad jokes repertoire.

You forgot the ".jpg", bro.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    It was working in my browser. Maybe you forgot to get a decent browser, bro.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D