Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

sounds like user error
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm going to pretend that none of this happened.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'm okay with that.

And I'm glad you sigged that line from t-honks, it wasn't getting the appreciation it deserved.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:I'm glad you sigged that line from t-honks, it wasn't getting the appreciation it deserved.

I don't like to echo-quote without adding my own content, and I'm not sure if I did.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Um. No. That was awesome.
    You added so much.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    that was way funnier than i thought itd be. #7 and #20 got me bad.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

Him: Next week I need to goto Free Will.
    Me: What?
    Him: I need to buy things at Free Will.
    Other Co-Worker: You mean Good Will?
    Him: Yes. This. Good Will.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I was listening to WMBR a while ago, and the music cut out. The DJ came back on and apologized, apparently she was doing some coding, and "the code was so bad" when she tried to compile it, it crashed the computer. MIT.

Also, only funny-ish 'cause nothing happened, but I have a friend living in Germany whose kids had to get evacuated from school 'cause they found an unexploded WWII bomb at a nearby construction site.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:
    Also, only funny-ish 'cause nothing happened, but I have a friend living in Germany whose kids had to get evacuated from school 'cause they found an unexploded WWII bomb at a nearby construction site.

Doesn't this happen kinda a lot there?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^ It does.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't really a big deal to the people who've lived there for more than a couple years.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2014

http://www.vice.com/read/why-is-salvia-so-uniquely-terrifying-1015We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I dunno if it's as good for people who haven't been in the daycare market in a relatively affluent area, but as Sedition might say: DYING!.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2014

DINK here, and that's funny as hell.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I needed MiniFries to chill for a bit, so I said I would show him some train videos on my laptop. We ended up watching youtube videos of Lego trains crashing into each other. He would freak the fuck out when they crashed (even more for the slow-mo replay), screaming, thrashing, etc. Then it would end and he'd come back like, "Watch again?"

The one involving Thomas got a particularly spectacular reaction, which I have on video.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2014

*runs to fb and waits*We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That might be too mean, even for me.

I'll show you when we're out for new job celebratory drankz.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Post links or didn't happen.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014

Amazing:

From Bike KillWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    There is some new kid at work. When I was leaving last night, and about to get on my bike, the following conversation took place:

New Guy to Me: What do you do in the winter when it gets too cold to ride?

Senior co-worker, standing next to us (instant response): He rides his bike.

New Guy to Me: What do you do when it snows?

Senior co-worker (instant response): He rides his bike.

New Guy: Whoa. That's crazy.

Senior co-worker (instant response): You should see the people he hangs out with.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorObo

^They ride their bikesI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    awesomesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

love it..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

chr|s sedition:There is some new kid at work. When I was leaving last night, and about to get on my bike, the following conversation took place:

New Guy to Me: What do you do in the winter when it gets too cold to ride?

Senior co-worker, standing next to us (instant response): He rides his bike.

New Guy to Me: What do you do when it snows?

Senior co-worker (instant response): He rides his bike.

New Guy: Whoa. That's crazy.

Senior co-worker (instant response): You should see the people he hangs out with.

Love it!
    A+DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We should all show up at your job one night when it's 12 degrees out and "pick you up from work".We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    deadDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2014

dyingWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    pales in comparison to honks's post but pretty good:

the NoogDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Evan I thought this was a post you made but I know you wouldnt wax all the man off your chest.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

but if he does, I want to be there for itWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sorry, it happened once (shaved not waxed though) and it will never happen again. If I can find a picture (it was around 2002) I will post it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chr|s sedition:

Senior co-worker (instant response): You should see the people he hangs out with.

HAHAHA :D:D:D:D LOVE IT

tinyhonkshus:

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

surprisefries:pales in comparison to honks's post but pretty good:

the Noog

FAVE THREADMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

(don't tell the cat thread i said that)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    bwaahahahahahaaaDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

Me: You dressing up for Halloween?

Him: Yes.

Me: OK, as what?

Him: I wear trash bag.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Dying. Best parody Halloween costume, ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2014

Thats really creepy..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2014

what can i say, my face is p scaryMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Me, half joking: Does Bend have like, a dog mountain bike beer costume parade?
    Tristan, serious: Bend actually has a kids (costumed) kickbike race on the main street in town, followed by an adult race on kid's bikes, followed by two days of costumed cyclocross.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2014

dudeWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    where's my carDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2014 edited

the dedication..(an moreso, the likely BAC)
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says (Driving, Part I):

Him: In high school we have to take driving school. Learn how to drive. We all get in car with instructor. We take turns driving. This was in winter. Snow was on ground. When it come my turn to drive, car driving weird. Then front wheel fall off the car.

Me: Wait, the entire front wheel...it just came...off?

Him: Yes. We see tire roll down road a bit in front of us. Instructor then teach us how drive in snow, with only three wheel. Must drive backwards. So, we all take turns driving backwards back to school.

Me: What happen to the tire?

Him: Instructor make student he not like very much carry back to school. Was about half mile.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.