Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^^^ I am going to print out this thread starting with that post, go find that bike, and leave the print out as a "love note."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2012

those pedal reflectors are pretty sick
    oh man I see that thing all the time. At first from the shittiness and the wheel cover, I thought "did someone put a trispoke on their polo bike?" but when I got closer I realized it was just a moron. It's one of those bikes where I'm not angry, I'm a little impressed.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paul jameson:oh man I see that thing all the time. At first from the shittiness and the wheel cover, I thought "did someone put a trispoke on their polo bike?" but when I got closer I realized it was just a moron. It's one of those bikes where I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

ftfyi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    it needs pegstristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    paul jameson:I thought "did someone put a trispoke on their polo bike?" but when I got closer I realized it was just a moron.
    '
    Worthy of a sig file.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    nice mom line, "im not angry, i'm just disappointed."somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I yelled that at my then bf during a cx raceYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    lulzsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    JimmyJ:that thing is amazing.
    i want to ride it.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    banana truffles:I yelled that at my then bf during a cx race

When I quickly read this on my cell at work tonight, I thought it said...wait for it...

"I yelled that at my then bf during sex."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    you mean sex race right?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    that was after the cx raceYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012

i just googled stupid "bad day" images to find something to put on my tumblr while i complain and call the wambulance

instead of punching myself in the face regular
    i want to punch myself in the face cuz i can't stop laughing at this friggin picture

NSFW!!!!!!!!!! so i'm putting it mad lines down so you can scroll down real quick

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    wait, you have a tumblr?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    wait, YOU have a tumblr?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    wait, there's a BFIXED tumblr?
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012 edited

your image is borked
    This guy is my new hero (motherfucking bike video).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    um, this belongs in the motherfucking bike threadi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^ /end thread.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This needs to be a spoke card.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2012

chr|s sedition:This needs to be a spoke card.
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthor1nput0utput
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2012 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2012 edited

^ Don't make fun of the Germans, die nie verwelkt!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Now is ze time on Schprokets ven ve dance!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012

seanile mick:

hahahahaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012

1nput0utput:another BSNYC book

wait so is bikesnob like, not hiding who he is anymore?
    and being all fancy and shit?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    LATE PASSSSSSSSSDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    bikesnob is AT BEST a mediocre bike racer, if that
    It doesn't seem like he has any pretensions of being more than a mediocre bike racer, if that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Yesterday I rode past a singlespeed conversion locked up near BU. It had chopped-and-flopped bullhorns and the original brake levers installed with the ends of the levers toward the ends of the bars. That much is not remarkable for a conversion. What made me LOL is the brake levers still had the suicide levers attached and they were sticking out from the bars like antennae. I should have stopped and taken a picture…
    I got halfway through your description and was hoping it was my old coworker's cannondale with the flop-n-chops with the brifters still oni mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy

WHERE'S MY HASENPFEFFERDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    1nput0utput:Yesterday I rode past a singlespeed conversion locked up near BU. It had chopped-and-flopped bullhorns and the original brake levers installed with the ends of the levers toward the ends of the bars. That much is not remarkable for a conversion. What made me LOL is the brake levers still had the suicide levers attached and they were sticking out from the bars like antennae. I should have stopped and taken a picture…

i know that bike!!! it is amazingly idiotic.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012

http://www.theworldsbestever.com/2012/04/02/81802/

Can't be bothered by hyperlink but worth the check.....
    Saffs:http://www.theworldsbestever.com/2012/04/02/81802/

Can't be bothered by hyperlink but worth the check.....

ZOMG. DEF worth the check.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    tinyhonkshus:I got halfway through your description and was hoping it was my old coworker's cannondale with the flop-n-chops with the brifters still on

I think I've seen that one too.

Craigglesofdoom:i know that bike!!! it is amazingly idiotic.

I need to get a picture next time.
    this was such an awesome event of perfect-timing:
    so im watching a suspenseful moment of a tv show on my computer and the fbi just caught this bad guy.
    and as he stands up and raises his hands with a really cold glare, i hear from an ad banner, "congratulations! you won!"

omg i diedsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Google Glasses, in realityDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2012

http://vimeo.com/39808960

Bone Pugz."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Bike lanes in Bulgaria
    I'm speechless.

"Local Sex Pioneer Shows Off 100 Years of Vibrators"

http://tinyurl.com/co84lxlAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^i feel like the above falls under the new hot topic thread