Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

'internet for Grandmas' Definition: hosting a blog on Blogger.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    killersim:'internet for Grandmas' Definition: using a forum like this one.

Fixed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2014

killersim:'internet for Grandmas' Definition: hosting a blog on Blogger.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^ Spokecard, shirt, tattoo, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

In.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says (http://smrcws.blogspot.com)

“I am on vacation in New Orleans. We go bar. I have drinks. I have one-night stand with person. In morning I leave. I have no idea where hotel is. I wander around a bit. Later, I see guy on road. I go up to him and say,

“Excuse me, Sir…You know where Bourbon Street is?”

Guy look little confuse, then he say, “Yeah, is one block that way. But you know…we…we just spent the night together, right?”

I say, “Oh, I thought you look little bit familiar.”

I had lot to drink that night. Maybe little too much.”All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Bof y'all make me happy.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says:

"I hate that light-headed feeling that cigarettes give me. That is why, when first get up in morning, I always start drinking before smoking."

(I start laughing uncontrollably)

"No. Wait. That not come out right."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Marriana, this is for you:
    http://uglyrenaissancebabies.tumblr.com'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ha ha, that's where I got it from - I meant to link but apparently forgot. I like that one cause it looks like Bobby Hill.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2014 edited

found this

made me want to repost these

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2014

^I just saw that a week or two ago in some random fucking catalog I got in the mail. Also a carved wooden owl for holding your glasses. So great.

If you're cynical/drunk/whatever enough, The US Patriot is kind of fucking hilarious.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Updated.

http://smrcws.blogspot.comAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2015

OMG. That is wonderful."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2015 edited

How to exercise while driving your car."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    haha

My favorite driving instructable will always be Driving on SalviaDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    that is fantastic. i am now watching various salvia videos. but only the happy trip ones.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Next spoke card run, coming Summer 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2015

#repost #lowres #whyaspokecard #amitheonlypersonwhosnotcrazyaroundhere
    #notonlyoneyouand'noponsamegrumplevelAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Love it. Now we just need Death paper masks to wear in the meantime.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Damn, I'm jealous of that kid. I wish I had a Special Purpose on my bike.
    it's not a feature on the bikesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says: I was flight attendant for week. It not work out. Flight attendant supposed to be calm all the time. First time we hit big turbulence, I start screaming, and run around with hands in air.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Chris that's hilarious. Also I just realized where "Special Purpose" in your previous post is pointing to..
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2015

Righteous.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Ladies and gentleman, I give you...

Chris Sedition, with a....

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

A MULLET.

• CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2015 edited

I've seen this way too many times, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing while I was at work.

^^BRING IT BACKDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    PS I had a mullet in like 2002
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I received this email today.

"Attention : Sales or Customer Service
    My name is Mr Ryan Pinto with the Pinto Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some seat post you carry. So can you send me an email back with the pricing information as well as the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order

Best Regards
    Mr Ryan Pinto"Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2015

There is a Somerville Public Works guy going around and picking up people's space savers. The bed of the truck is full of junk, mostly chairs.

I'm sure if I had cleared a spot and put a space saver in and then it disappeared, I'd be pissed. But I don't have a car, and so instead I find it kind of hilarious that Somerville is enforcing the no space saving policy.
    MASSIVE UPDATE: Just did a ton of updates from older Facebook posts. Almost all of them are now up on the blog.

Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says

Sample:

Me: Wait, you got pulled over for driving on the shoulder of the road, on the wrong side of the street?

Him: I didn't even have much vodka that day. I didn't know the rules in America then, so I just did what we do in Russian. I saw the police lights, pulled over, and got out of my car to see what they wanted. They went crazy on me.

Me: What did you do then?

Him: I say to them, don't be rude.

Me: How did you NOT know it was illegal to drive off the road?!?

Him: No, I didn't know the rules then about how much vodka you could drink on driving days.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Hahahahaha.

Go Somerville I guess. People have been complaining about the space saving on SeeClickFix. I hope they also ticketed the house I reported for not shoveling.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

Whoever is running the Community Bike Racing FB page is pretty good at it. Last week was, "If an American wins worlds this year nobody will celebrate by flipping a car, as cycling fans generally lack the upper body strength." and now a post excited about Wells Ave and a video of a finish line crash. Keep up the good work."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

The miracle is how #134 stays upright.

Is anybody racing Wells this year? I might make a reappearance...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Today a tourist asked me where the "Hans Convenience Center" train station was.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2015

um die ecke
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2015

Old but goldI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    kossmonaut:um die ecke

an der Ecke.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    you don't know where he's standing!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    The station, not the person.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2015

nerdo:
    Is anybody racing Wells this year? I might make a reappearance...

I just paid for my seasons pass so looks like I will.
    ryan t:
    nerdo:
    Is anybody racing Wells this year? I might make a reappearance...

I just paid for my seasons pass so looks like I will.

With any luck I will as well. Depends on my replacement bike.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015 edited

Rowbike.

Extra"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries