Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

EPIC! Stratton:
    ryan t:
    nerdo:
    Is anybody racing Wells this year? I might make a reappearance...

I just paid for my seasons pass so looks like I will.

With any luck I will as well. Depends on my replacement bike.

^ That mess ain't resolved yet?!!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:
    EPIC! Stratton:
    ryan t:
    nerdo:
    Is anybody racing Wells this year? I might make a reappearance...

I just paid for my seasons pass so looks like I will.

With any luck I will as well. Depends on my replacement bike.

^ That mess ain't resolved yet?!!

USPS has a tracer on it. In theory the check should be in the mail. But who knows with those clowns.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

Cake Wrecks. Laughs for dayz."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    http://rt.com/usa/246373-snoop-dog-instragram-trooper/

"a public figure who has a well-known criminal background including numerous drug charges"

"The complaint was only filed because Spears “rocked the boat” when he complained about a colleague last May who had supposedly detained the trooper without probable cause based on a personal beef"

^ read that as having to do with actual beef at first and fully believed itgotta go fast
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2015

Went to the Mormon Hand Cart Museum today, and the guide was telling us all this factual information about the family that had lived there before, and about the tragedy where dozens of Mormons died crossing the US on foot, and then without a pause or changing tone or anything, goes on to telling us the 'facts' about when Jesus came to the Americas. It was just weird.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2015

did you ask about the part where jesus cursed the people living here with dark skin to brand them as evil?
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015

How about their underwear? Did you see their special underwear?!I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015

sadly no to both. tackling the man to see his underwear didn't seem the right move.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2015

Kung Fury now has a music video. And who else could they possibly get to sing their theme song but The Hof himself?

And if you haven't seen the Kung Fury trailer yet, you must: ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015

I'm pretty glad I started reading BSNYC again, there's always little gems like this in there:

"When people ask me "Yankees or Mets?" I struggle to figure out which team I give fewer fucks about, but I suppose if I had to choose a team to root for I'd go with the Mets, only because there's a strong correlation between driving like a fucking dickbag and having a Yankees logo on your car or person.""life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^I've started up again recently to, have not been disappointed.

Today the director of my group (my boss's boss) asked me what I was listening to (I almost always have earbuds in). I told him it was a podcast and he said, "Oh right, you listen to those. I always want to think you're listening to some kind of hardcore metal or something." I said he should have asked me yesterday 'cause I was listening to grindcore, then had to explain grindcore a (sub) genre, not a band. He then told me about how his son goes to weekly Monday metal shows in Burlington and one time some band actually threw pig blood on the audience.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    A few new updates posted to Shit My Russian Co-Worker Says

http://smrcws.blogspot.com/All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yesterday I was at parent's house. My mom has to wear a back brace for 2 months after her spine surgery. Below is a photo of her wearing it, with the addition of "teeth" she made to make it look like an open shark's mouth. Totally bad ass. Rock on, mom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2015

^now she just needs to where a shirt with cute animals on it!Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2015

Got some spam in the mail from Uber asking Nathaniel specifically to work for them. Nathaniel doesn't have a driver's license. It all makes sense now."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2015

Goddammit, ducks, get back in your own lane! You have your own duck lane, you're not allowed to be in the bike lane!
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

I'm trying to imagine the scenario that led to this duck lane being added. Did they always walk that one strip, every day, for years, and then someone decided to finally just paint it in??I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    pocky:Goddammit, ducks, get back in your own lane! You have your own duck lane, you're not allowed to be in the bike lane!

This is the best thing ever! DUCK LANE!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2015

Skoot."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    So many kickstarter wins showing up on this board.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2015

Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    my favorite part is that the quotation “It’s not easy or safe to do.” in the article, is NOT referring to bicycling on the street, but in this stupid busi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    hahahahaha
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015 edited

"Ideal for suburban commuters and alcohol-free parties, this concept takes ‘party bus’ to a whole new level"? BullSHIT.

Pedal-power that thing and put a bar on it. In Buffalo we have this, and we're getting one in Rochester too:

::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015

Pedal powered bars are fucked too
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2015

I laughed harder than I can remember ever laughing before. I know part of this is because I am a musician myself. But I am pretty sure this is unbelievably fucking hilarious even if you are not one.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015

That was blowing up on reddit, and I can't help but find it amazingly dumb. Maybe I lack a sense of humor.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015 edited

The genius of this is that his ass managed to compose something very similar to Beethoven's 6th. 2:44 into Beethoven's 6th.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^i have the same technology in my butt plug.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Nuggetross:^i have the same technology in my butt plug.

You might think you're joking, but no:
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

who said anyone was joking?
    Today I learned'n'loled: There is a group in TX called Tour De Taco that does taco rides like I/we do clam rides. Awwww yeah. A Boston taco ride would be torture - Eastie and Allston.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2015

In Rochester we do Taco Tuesday rides every Tuesday. EVERY. TUESDAY.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Gross but so well executedi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2015

That looks like those frogs that spawn their young from skin pores on their back.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2015

Frame stress testing with crazy German club musician Mambo Kurt::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2015

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015

Hubway asks naked bike riders to ‘please wear clothes’

If you’re riding your own bike at this weekend’s sixth-annual naked ride through Boston, feel free to go au naturel. But if you’re taking a Hubway bike, give the next rider a break, the company pleaded Wednesday.

“For the love of all that is decent, please consider the other riders,” a spokesman for the bike-share company harrumphed in a light-hearted statement.
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2015

There is a moving company in NH called "Duey, Movum, And Howe""life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2015

DIY hamster wheel"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    That dude must be so fucking obnoxious.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This is probably not very funny in retelling, but I was in South Jersey this past week, and the other day I'm walking my Langster through a pedestrian mall when this moppy-haired teenage boy says out of nowhere, "How much did you pay for that fixie?" I kinda look back at him confused, he repeats himself and I say, "Oh, like $600, about 8 years ago." He asks if it was worth it. I say "...uh, yeah...It's done really well by me." He says, "Oh cool, I'm thinking about getting one." I asked what he was looking at, and he was all, "uh...like...the, um, the blue one...I forget what it's called." I didn't even know what to say to that so I just kept walking. I should have told him nobody rides fixies anymore.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2015 edited

lol

wait, is that your langster? Sw33t toob protector!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015

Overheard:
    "I live 3 miles away and it took me almost 30 minutes to drive here!"

Wtf, car drivers."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Oversaw: Asian kid at work. Tattoo on back of neck, "MADE IN CHINA."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^ha!
    ^^^It is mine indeed. Got the tt pad from bAlex. I actually still want more pads but I guess people don't make them anymore because they're uncool.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015

Get the sewing stuff out, bro. Can't be that hard. Put minifries to work. There's a fabric store closing on Cambridge st Cambridge."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries