Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I bet you could get away with it in Texas, since it's cool to just shoot people for jackin' your shit.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2015

if you're whiteWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Texts from the Russian Co-Worker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2015 edited

^ Amazing.

When are we going to get to meet the fabled Russian Co-Worker? Or is he your Marais?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^ Joe met him, can confirm he is real.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2015

Bike snob is on point today."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2015

TIL Bike Snob still existsI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Last night's call to 911 from work went something like this:

Me: Hi. I am security guard at Club Cafe. About 10 minutes after we closed an individual attempted to gain entry to the bar. He stated that he was, "Kicked out of the other place, and they took my pants." He's definitely not wearing any pants, but he has his socks and shoes on. And he is definitely under the influence of something strong."

911: Can you describe him?

Me: Yeah. White male. No pants. Middle of Columbus Ave. Cant miss him.

911: We will send someone over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Police, after arrival: Is there any chance you have his pants inside?

Me: This individual is unknown to us. He was not a patron here tonight, and we don't have extra pants available for people off the street.

Police: Of course. We just told him that he's going to have a hard time getting a cab with no pants on, and he doesn't want to cover himself with the blanket we gave him.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    google image search 'people coughing'i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2016

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06tvm72 a new series of john finnemore's souvenir program (half hour radio comedy show) started yesterday and is real funny
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Apparently, hipster beard enhancement is a thing now.
     photo Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 11.50.55 PM_zpsuq71wwss.png::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2016

Buffalo just got the tiniest little bike share going this summer, and people are complaining that it costs money (a membership is $55/year. A bus pass costs $75/month). Someone for real just said that they're pretty sure for NYC's you just put in 4 quarters and then you get the quarters back when you bring the bike back. Holy shit I need a break from this place."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    The other day a bar-end plug came out of Mrs. Fries' bike. She calls them butt plugs. This lead to MiniFries being very curious about butt plugs.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2016

Learned of someone's tactic for shutting up drivers yelling at them. They just say "GO BILLS!" and the drivers are so confused so they just go "uh... Yeah, wooo!" and go away, lol. Might work with dumbass suburban sports ball fans in Boston, too."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ha!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D