Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

my friend snapped this shot in london, im not sure if i believe her!
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2012

I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorgrdnstofmnd
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2012 edited

pedalphiletristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2012

seanile mick:my friend snapped this shot in london, im not sure if i believe her!

hahaha whoaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2012

seanile mick:my friend snapped this shot in london, im not sure if i believe her!

This was on reddit a few days ago, I posted it on my tumblah that day. i think it was the friday after I became single. So it applied.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/s6y49/just_the_world_saying_fuck_you/

Also this was on reddit too.

EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012

^ugh.

ANYWAY
    every tiem i see this stupid thing i can't help but LOL
    got me at work today
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    'WE'...more than one...chapeau #19
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

The real problem with the kind of girls that would double down on a high school hockey player is that they think "your" is spelled "ur".We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthortristan

Today, I learned that the german for "Double Butted" (as in spokes) is "doppeldickend"ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    ^^^^^faaaaakeYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I think ur just jealous u didn't get ur dick sucked in high school.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    nyan waits

omfg. omfg. omfg.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012

seanile mick:nyan waits

omfg. omfg. omfg.

i don't get it :(Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    nyan cat + tom waits = amazing.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

OH SOUND!

hahahaha!! OH ITS FUNNY! i get it now

T.Y. poppa friesMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

OMG UR PAPAS FRITAS!!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:OMG UR PAPAS FRITAS!!!

lololDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    hahahahsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I saw a guy riding a creaky, old hybrid on the sidewalk with a full-size umbrella sticking out the back of his sweatshirt like a katana. It was good for a chuckle.
    ^ The visual that gave me got a LOL.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2012 edited

Something tells me this kid is up for a Darwin Award before he turns 15.

Lion at the Oregon Zoo tries to eat zebra-striped toddler through the glass (video)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012

ahhahahahahahaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    mmm hmm

From The Worst Things For SaleYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    just saw this on the TV. go to 0:11 and laugh.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    so glad i brought my camera on my ride this evening
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2012

What are we looking at?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    the shockersomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Aha! Whoever did that is one industrious 13 year-old.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    seanile mick:the shocker

or someone is a grateful dead fan. I hate the deadTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

WHERE IS THERE A NOODLES AND COMPANY!?!?!Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

The closest Noodles & Co to boston is in Bowie, MD. Only 460 Miles away.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    • CommentAuthorObo

There was one just north of Albany NY. Much closer than 460 miles. It was around the corner from my place. It was meh.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2012

^Finally, something Albany has that Boston doesn't. A mehs-worthy chain noodle place.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I saw my mom today. My aunt, crazy religious, was visiting my parents over the weekend. My mom and her sister went shopping at Filene's Basement. During which, the following conversation took place. Yes, she is THAT crazy.

Karen (My mom): Sue, how about this dress? This sounds like what you were looking for.

Sue (My aunt): No. It is black. I will not wear/buy anything that is black. Not shoes, socks, dress, shirt, anything.

Karen: Really? Why is that?

Aunt: Black is Satan's color.

Karen: Oh, really? I thought that was red. You know, fire and all that?

Sue: No, Satan's color is black.

Karen: Didn't God invent everything..including the color black?

Sue: No, Satan did that.

Karen: Oh, well, how about this red one over here then?

(Apparently this trip also featured a several minute dispute over whether a shirt was navy blue, or black. This was resolved by holding the garment up to the light at several different angles. The final result was that it was "too close to sin.")All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    did you buy that dress and then wear it around her for the rest of the day? sometimes life is all about making the crazy religious as uncomfortable as possible. seeing your nephew in a satan-colored dress would probably do that. i'm pretty sure they don't view sin as a double negative like paul does.
    That is why Paul is brilliant.

^^I can't wait until people start riding with no handlebars at all. One hand on the stem, the giving the finger to the world.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Needs GripShifts.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    1nput0utput:

$10 says owner has a lime green helmet.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    clockwork ted:did you buy that dress and then wear it around her for the rest of the day? sometimes life is all about making the crazy religious as uncomfortable as possible. seeing your nephew in a satan-colored dress would probably do that. i'm pretty sure they don't view sin as a double negative like paul does.

She has considered me the doom-child for years. As a kid my favorite skateboarder was Natas Kaupas (and we all know Natas spelled backward is SATAN). So, I've been "dark sided" for a long time. Add to the fact that I grew up on punk and black metal, and often wear black...she is pretty scared of me. But the most fun surfaced last year when I got a new # for my softball team. Guess which one is me. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^bahahahaha, magnificent.
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE JOCKS RIDING FIXIES NAO?^^^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Look at that kickstand, no surprise it's in the South End.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Overheard today on Orange Line, "He sold me a bag of flea powder, but I was too fucked up to realize it until Wednesday. I don't even have a cat."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    banana truffles:WHAT THE FUCK ARE JOCKS RIDING FIXIES NAO?^^^

hey leave Nao out of this, he is a swell fellowTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2012