Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

That photo is pure terror.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    hahaha that's awesomesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012 edited

the east coast is being bashed by a penis
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    everything is a penis with youDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    More like "penile mick," lolol.
    ^i approve

^^if only you knew my high school self.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012

^how could it be much different? it was like 18months ago wasn't it?I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    i turn 23 this year dudeman. you're thinking of craig and monty.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2012

forgeryI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    I demand to see your long-form birth certificate.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    no can do. i left it in kenya.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    How much does a hipster weigh?

An Instagram.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I love metric jokes. A ton.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2012

^^that is greatI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Oh maaaanNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2012

http://jalopnik.com/5915415/crazy-man-smashes-chevy-into-gm-headquarters

The logic employed is...amazing.Ignorance: [i]see hybrid bicycle[/i]
    Ute Strahan, a 10-YEAR-OLD German boy, wrote in his diary in 1945 about the fall of Germany, "There are Americans everywhere...they always have chocolate and cigarettes! I have learned my first English words, "Lucky Strike."

Check the pic of Ute. (SOURCE: WWII: The Lost Color Archives, Vol II, Triumph & Despair, The History Channel, at approx 31:00 min)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2012

chr|s sedition:Overheard today on Orange Line, "He sold me a bag of flea powder, but I was too fucked up to realize it until Wednesday. I don't even have a cat."

HAHAHAMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee

Every 6 months or so I re-stumble-across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

Every Christian should be strapped to a chair and forced to watch that.Ignorance: [i]see hybrid bicycle[/i]
    • CommentAuthorObo

I could go on a huge rant -- but that as a critique is pretty worthless. The problem is that hermeneutic itself, so propagating it as if it were legitimate is the problem. If you want to just be a critic thats all well and good, but if you actually want to understand something you're just as bad as those you're critiquing. There are decidedly better hermeneutics. And those run into *actual* problems with the texts, that aren't trite and are legitimate to actually understanding what is going on, what is attempting to be communicated. What this is doing is equivalent to reading a classic piece of literature at the 3rd grade level and claiming it makes no sense. Saying "Yes it makes sense" is dumb. And saying "No it makes no sense at all" is equally as dumb -- because the problem is you're acting like a 3rd grader. I'm done with that then.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee

Maybe James Randi and his amazing eyebrows will cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzQC1zKesUIgnorance: [i]see hybrid bicycle[/i]
    • CommentAuthorObo

Rowan Williams is much much better.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    david hemmings ftw
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorObo

WOWI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    he looks permanently angry.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    • CommentAuthor1nput0utput
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2012 edited

I'm on a business trip in North Carolina with one of my colleagues who grew up in Boston.

upon seeing plastic deer lawn ornaments in someone's yard:

her: "woah, are those just for decoration or to scare away other deers?"
    me: "Is that a serious question?"You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^this.... but with yard flamingos. That'd be FL.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I would be a little surprised to see fake deer in someone's yard that didn't have arrows sticking out of them (Central PA).DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    "Is that an inflatable lawn Santa for decoration, or to scare away other Santas?"

-North Carolina resident to Somerville/Medford resident, circa the day after Thanksgiving.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    What about meowstep?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012

I'm going to be that guy that defends dubstep. It's not all the garbage you hear on the radio or at bullshit clubs like the Phoenix Landing."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I like (some) dubstep.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    The Phoenix Landing has one of the world's longest running (13 years? 14?), AND most respected drum and bass nights IN THE WORLD. I wouldn't be so quick to call it a bullshit club.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I still don't fully understand what Drum and Bass is.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012

chr|s sedition:The Phoenix Landing has one of the world's longest running (13 years? 14?), AND most respected drum and bass nights IN THE WORLD. I wouldn't be so quick to call it a bullshit club.

Have you ever been there Thurs-Sat??"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ^ Elements, is the name of the drum and bass night. It is, and always has been, on Thursday nights. And yes, I have been going there on Thursdays for all 13-years that night has been running. Fri/Sat, wouldn't go near that place!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    "The pedals. Those were the famous Shimano DX's that lived past three frames." -The first thing my friend Erick on said upon seeing a pic of one of his bikes from about 15 years ago.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2012 edited

Whenever I hear dusbstep it kind of inspires me to find a nice dirty couch, cook up, and give up on life. I guess I've heard some more more intellectual dubstep that I've liked, and made me want to read a book on a dirty couch...

That's cool that Elements is still going on, and that not every jungle DJ has sold out and is now spinning dubstep. Chris, I've probably seen you there... I remember going a lot in '06. They had some really great djs come through. I think stopped going because I got sick of hearing one of the in-house djs play the same records every week, and I also had a jacket stolen with my apartment keys in it. But on a good night you can definitely hear some kickass sets in that place. Oh yeah, is guy that does the vertical-worm-dance still there every time?
    ^ They have had great DJs come through there for 13 years, and still going strong! Residents Night (in-house DJ's) is only once a month. They usually play short opening set, but they've always different DJs ever week, locals to "rock stars." As of right now, I have not been in about 8 months (due to working Thursday nights), which is killing me. That said, the last time I was there, worm-dude was rocking it hard!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2012

Was bored at work and spent some time laughing hard at this:

http://www.fixedgearbikesarefuckinggay.com/
    DOOD. I never noticed that aerospokes look like tomatoes. Now I secretly kinda want one for my picnic-themed bike. I wonder if I could get some hammered fenders and paint em green like lettuce...fatty bombatty brown tires....i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus (IQ:136):picnic-themed bike.
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    OH COME ON THIS IS FROM LIKE 2008
    To me that just says tomato cross sections are round...I needed a push to take the leapi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy