Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ok. so, we need...

(1) A boom box.
    (3) A Slayer.
    (2) A place to play.
    (3) A balls, 8-10 ($$)
    (4) A critical mass to make it actually work

Could we do all that? Sure.
    Might it just be easier/probable-to-make-happen if we just hitched with Ben? No question.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013

I say we go with Ben on Wednesday and see what it's like. If it is as rad as it sounds, then we should go ahead and start it up here.
    • CommentAuthorben

wirktk88:I say we go with Ben on Wednesday and see what it's like. If it is as rad as it sounds, then we should go ahead and start it up here.
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

during the summer there is punk rock kickball
    it is appropriate for the winter to be black metal/whatever kickball
    the latter should follow the former and be at ringer parkMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i used to have a legit kickball floating around the kells somewhere. if you can find it you can use itMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

1000 extra points if you find my OG alien nation skateboard while you're at itMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

If everyone kicks in $5, we should have plenty for kickball/dodgeball stuff.
    Dora...they do kickball over at Smith Field, by the polo courts, no?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Oh, and, can we get "bathroom magic bike gang" t-shirts?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I don't think I can hold out until Wednesday for dodgeball. Who wants to play some kickball this Sunday?
    • CommentAuthorben

I got work at 3 but could maybe play earlier. Fair warning: I'm terrible at catching.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

(this is the part where jfresh makes a gay joke about pitching and catching)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I was thinking of starting at 1pm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Ben, I don't make gay jokes. Gay sex isn't funny. It's delicious and warm.
    What I'm here to do is tell the truth about your mother in a sex-positive and inclusive way.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sunday kickball. Lets do it. Have drink beer/do shot if you get on base.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

chr|s sedition:Ok. so, we need...

(1) A boom box.
    (3) A Slayer.
    (2) A place to play.
    (3) A balls, 8-10 ($$)
    (4) A critical mass to make it actually work

Could we do all that? Sure.
    Might it just be easier/probable-to-make-happen if we just hitched with Ben? No question.

Let's round up the goods. I got some metal CDs. Will buy a ball tonight.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chr|s sedition:Dora...they do kickball over at Smith Field, by the polo courts, no?

i know there is one at ringer park. maybe the LAAZ separatist punks have their own kickball game by the polo courts :)

i would totally come to this but i am going to be in florida on sunday

:DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

wirktk88:If everyone kicks in $5, we should have plenty to buy Dora a new OG Alien Nation skateboard.

::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2013

Proposal for Wednesday the 13th, or for this Wednesday more preferably. Bring a New Package of socks, underwear, and or gloves with you to meeting point. We ride to Youth On Fire in Cambridge to deliver them. We will be filmed riding up to YOF to deliver the goods. Thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2013

Definitive proof the bike gang exists. woohoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2013

I'll buy stuff for us to bring over there, if you could just bring 5 bucks.
    Bike Gang Bump. I'm down for what ever tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2013

I'm not feeling well, so won't be going to dodgeball tonight. Gonna try for next week.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Just got called into work for tonight, which means I'm going to be up till like. 3:30am. Considering I got up early today for the Breakfast Club, I need to sneak in a nap before work tonight. Will try to get it in before Bike Gang Blastoff...but now not 100% I'll be there tonight...and if I am, will def have to break off early.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2013

Death metal dodgeball tonight. Might have a spot or two in our car. Leaving SVille ~7.30.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    This ride seems to have died- anyone want to resuscitate it tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2014

Im in.
    Argh. Had I seen this 60 min ago, I'd have been in. No go, now. Weather impacts this ride, somewhat, every winter. But yeah, we need to resurrect.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2014

We rode Wednesday, and we ate unbelievable quantities of 10-cent chicken wings. It was good.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    My soul weeps. I missed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2014

I almost died on the way home from that. Some lunatic came speeding out of a side street in reverse towards me. I had to unclip my right foot to launch myself onto the curb. He went about 10 ft back from where I was. Definitely would have ran me right over had I not jumped. Then we talked about it and he apologized.
    "We talked about it." Hah.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2014

Haha yep. I'm just glad he didn't take off like most people would have done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2014

pocky:We rode Wednesday, and we ate unbelievable quantities of 10-cent chicken wings. It was good.

The place on Cambridge st? God wings are the best.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014

It's going to stop snowing at some point soon. Let's ride! Perhaps we could meet early while it's still light out, for anyone else who also had a snow day?

Who's in?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    i want to find a parking lot with massive snow piles and build a fortsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:i want to find a parking lot with massive snow piles and build a fort
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014 edited

1) Meet at Tosci Park
    2) Find parking lot and build fort
    3) Libations at State Park (which, according to Kentucky, will be open)::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Id assume seaport would be best bet. Im currently soaked from trying to find a snowbank (no luck) and getting warm at trident. Id say theres a chance im just gonna sit tight here.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    It's suuuper wet and nasty out there. Cars are throwing spray like 5 feet both directions..
    ^truthsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014

we are heading to state park if anyone else wants to meet up.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    seanile mick:i want to find a parking lot with massive snow piles and build a fort

I am house sitting for best friend for a few months. Below is a text conversation between us this afternoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2014 edited

Hot buttered rum at State Park: highly recommended. Also highly recommended: when Kentucky offers you a "shit ton of whipped cream" on your fried apple pie, you say "yes".

Air was pleasant and clear, car traffic was minimal. Bike is appropriately snowy:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    DUDE YELP SAYS STATE PARK (which i didnt know was a bar, i thought you were just being vague) HAS SHUFFLEBOARD.

DOPEYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2014

^bromai is also a bouncer there. he only lets in white people, fyi.
    He ain't no chump.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Anyone down for a ride tonight?
    State park does indeed have shuffleboard, which I found hilarious.

Also they have a cocktail which is based on a bottle of high life, which is fantastic.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Also you can get a shot of Surfer on Acid and a Genny Cream for under $7. And they have pinball. And they are kid friendly.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D