Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2014

I'm down.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    So, anyone going?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

I'm in, if anyone is going..
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I'm heading over right now. Text me where you guys are.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Oops- we came and left already.. effin' cold outside.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2014 edited

Aww, damn -- too bad we didn't meet up. Paolo and I rode over the Longfellow, down the esplanade (really pretty), back across the Mass Ave bridge, and then went to bother Kentucky again at State Park. And yes, the shuffleboard is REAL.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2014

Missed you guys. We hung around until 7:20 or so. Much Freeze. Very Cold.
    I don't know how you guys did it- I couldn't feel my toes when I got back home and that was ~1 mile away.
    A balmy 20-something outside tonight, anyone want to brave the weather?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2014

Whos going out tomorrow night?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2014

I'd like to. May join up late due to meeting.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I'll be there
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2014

If y'all brave the drizzle and go tonight, let me know where you end up.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2014

Proposed destination for tonight: Greg's Restaurant on Mt. Auburn St in Cambridge, to enjoy incredibly stiff, incredibly cheap pours filled to the brim of soda glasses, in a bar where the oldest of us is at least twenty years younger than anyone else there. And also, the biggest Bucket 'O Cheez you've ever seen.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014

Unfortunately I'm not around tonight but am definitely looking forward to this starting up again for spring.
    Dan, PM your didjits. I'm getting more ink done this afternoon. Not sure how long it's going to take. I'll text you if it looks like I can make it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Sounds like fun, if I had an ID..
    I'm going to bring this up because I'm pretty sure everyone's thinking it:

Who the heck are all these new people joining the Wednesday Night Social Ride group on Facebook? I mean, I let them in the group because it feels unfriendly if I don't, but how do we know they're not moles? What if they're trying to infiltrate our group all Fast and the Furious/Mod Squad style?

Either that or I haven't actually gone on a Wednesday ride in so long that I don't know anyone in the group anymore.
    Was thinking same thing. Been an odd influx of recent.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2014 edited

yeah, keep it nerds only. (49s)
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

Looks like tomorrow evening should be quite nice, clear and in the mid 40s...
    Solid, I'll roll by. Who else is down to enjoy the spring weather?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2014 edited

I'm down.
    There's also a bunch of people chiming in on the Facebook group.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Cool. Thanks for the update for us non-Facebook people
    FYI: The facebook page has had a crazy insurgence of new people in the last three weeks. Most of it is coming from Boston Bike Party facebook affiliation...but ya'll know where it *first* started. :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    BTW, as hard as it may seem to be to believe, this ride just hit it's TWO YEAR anniversary (March 28, 2012 was the first one!).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Running late, can someone shoot me a text with the destination? two oh three, nine 7 9, 9 4 8 4
    That was a good one. Esp the post-game at Dan's.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2014

Wednesday rides are officially back from hibernation!
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Yall eat/drink more than ya ridesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    That's the point. #goddamnitreilly
    Knocked myself out early with a flat.

Was gonna invite some peeps to party in Allston Saturday night if you want to come out. PM me for some deets.

Im the tall guy on the big silver cannondale.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014

Who's riding today???::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I'm in...
    Also David, I had no idea your user was glittersissy. What does that even mean
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014

The above two comments are confusing. Please clarify. I need to know what's behind this glittersissy reference.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    glittersissy:Knocked myself out early with a flat.

Was gonna invite some peeps to party in Allston Saturday night if you want to come out. PM me for some deets.

Im the tall guy on the big silver cannondale.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Big fan of glitter and sissies. Together it makes for a fabulous time
    Need an avatar. Its an important part of my posting persona.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014

Bump. Apparently, there is going to be a hot tub tonight. I have no way to substantiate this rumor, but I'm bringing a bathing suit in the hope that it's true.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ??????
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?

James brown celebrity hottub All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Who would pay 29.95 for that, and in the 80s too? Damn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014

surprisefries:
    surprisefries:Next time I'm on a computer with MS Paint, and someone reminds me.

::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014

I just found out that bathroom magic was at the AARP event that we weren't allowed into. I wish I had known that before hand. I could have possibly got us in!
    I. Just. Can't. ^^All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Is anyone in for tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014 edited

I'm in. Going to Scooper Bowl first, then meet in Cambridge and possibly go back for more Scooper Bowl? www.scooperbowl.org::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Weather looks good