Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Tonight. I'm in.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Gonna be a scorcher
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014

Is anyone going this week, newcomers welcome?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014

Might be some nasty weather Wednesday. Anyone down for a make up ride Saturday or Sunday if that's the case?
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2014

I'll go, will have bourbon in hand..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Weather looks good to me, we'll see what happens
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2014

I'll be there!
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2014

Postpone or rollin?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Looks like bad weather should be cleared out by the evening. Jim, you can park at my place and ride in with me if you want. Plenty of free street parking. Takes about 20-25 mins to bike to the meeting spot from my place.
    • CommentAuthorLARider

Im new to boston and looking for a group to ride with, is this ride open for anyone? Don't have a fixie, just an old roadie.
    if you show up on a coastie, your shitty ass bike WILL be set on fireDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorLARider

well good to know I am not welcome, have a nice ride.
    • CommentAuthorLARider

Unless by coastie you mean just freewheel single gear, but i assume you mean any bike that coasts.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

First rule of Boston is people give you shit, but it's 99% tongue-in-cheek and 100% out of love. Welcome!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorLARider

Shit, good to know. Ya live and you learn.
    Yah i totally meant to come back and be all like JKLOLLLLLLZ but then I forgot. So anyway.

Post in the Intro thread, show up to stuff, ride what ya got!

Nobody on here rides fixed or lives in Boston anyway.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:if you show up on a coastie, your shitty ass bike WILL be set on fire

Welcome to Boston. We're abrasive, but genuine. Now get your shitty coastie out on Wed and you'll have a good time. This a super relaxed ride/gathering... It often is much more social than riding. Taking over playgrounds, hanging by the river docks, crashing a golf course, etc., but always a good time. Noobs always welcome.

That said, I'm out this week. See y'all next week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^you forgot to mention failing at urban exploration and being hassled by police for doing so.
    Yeah, I intentionally left "occasional trespassing, breaking and entering, public intoxication, swimming in poison waters, and immenet arrest," because I didn't want to scare him off (I've clearly lost my edge). Well, fuck that. Welcome to the Black Mass on wheels. We are Doom Riders. "This is Boston, not LA."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Hope the rain clears out in time. I'll be there if so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2014 edited

I'm in as long as it doesn't start down pouring in the next hour. And as long as other people are in. I have cupcakes!
    wirktk88:^you forgot to mention failing at urban exploration and being hassled by police for doing so.

Haha, guilty as charged. I gotta start riding on Wednesdays again!
    I'm rolling tomorrow. Juan is coming. Shah might come, too. Should be a good one. Docks? Fall/cold nights will be here soon. Get in the last shadows of summer while you can!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014

Hmmmmmmm....maybe.........Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    My proposal for wed: head down by Zakim, play on play grounds for a bit. Maybe check out the locks...cruise around financial, and then end at the docs...

And a Corgi wagon would make all that soooo much more bad-ass.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2014

...especially now after our recent shout-out from the BPD.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Cambridge area bike gangs: the biggest non-threat since McCarthyism.

All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014

Ok so we may only have a few weeks left where these rides will comfortable, SO NO EXCUSES! get your asses outside and lets participate in many shenanigans.. with that being said, see you tonight.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    ^ word
    I working tonight. :(All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

Forecast looks pretty good for wednesday evening. Anyone plan on showing?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    I'M OFF THIS WEDNESDAY WOOOOOOOOOOONaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014

nice meetin some of yall

ended up with this trippy photo
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^love it, sums that place up well.. What was it called again?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

jimiftb:^love it, sums that place up well.. What was it called again?

Lawn on D
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum

wirktk88:^you forgot to mention failing at urban exploration and being hassled by police for doing so.

tweedledum:

Go on.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2014

So I remember someone mentioning a slug-way night not to long ago.. Since tomorrow is supposed to be so nice out, is anyone down for a group slug-way ride?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2014

Three syllables.. lawn on dHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Next week, cookout on those unguarded grills we discussed on the last ride?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014

^ Yes!::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014

Let's do it!
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2014

^^^downHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014

So how do ya'll wanna do this? Meet up and then hit the grocer, or everyone bring something?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Towlie?... South Park right? I didn't know you could change usernames.

I suppose we could get a list going of who brings what, right?
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Yessir, south park is the best. I didn't either until someone mentioned it..
    We could do that, though we won't know how many are showing up.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    I'm now working at 9pm this Wed. Lame. Might be able to swing by for a bit beforehand.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    if you change your username, smart move is to put your previous username as a signature, or re-introduce yourself..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

I didn't even think of that, thanks.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict