Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Also if you have an icon thinger that helps too. But ya don't. So like whatever.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2014

What do we want cook?
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2014

Bugers, dogs, or maybe snausages?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny

I think it's probably easiest to figure this out tomorrow when we meet up, and then stop at a grocery store on our way.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Yea, that was my thought as well. that way we have a head count tooHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

my class is random with its release times anywhere from 6-7:30. if i get out at a reasonable time i might swing by
    FRIDAY: 6:45pm meet-up at Tosci Park to group ride over to Copley/Halloween ride.
    DON'T BE LATE. WE WONT WAIT FOR YOU.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1490150627927398/All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2014

Text me six won sevvun sevvun ate oh fyve won tree ate to let me know where you all are if you've left by the time I get to Tosci Park.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2014

Small request. If you(anyone on this forum) plan on comin out to the ride tomorrow night(and you should) and have a lock ring wrench, could you bring it with you. I just need to use it for a couple minutes, tops..Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Going down to the 17T? You can borrow my lockring tool. A couple minutes may be ambitious if that cog has never been touched! I'd recommend giving it a good spray with some penetrating fluid tonight.
    I'm a bit sick, but hope to make it out tomorrow. Weather looks good. Not going to have many more of those. I'll bring mine if I come.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2014

Puttin on the 16, I have the cog on the other side so I'm just switchin the lockring. I'm gonna hit it with wd40 throughout the day. It's 7 am and the weather is already warm..YAY!Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Next Wednesday ride? http://www.tugg.com/events/11495
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2014

Definitely going. I posted the link on facebook as well but no one else has said anything about going.
    Friend just posted this comment, and photo of his kid on facebook. Told him we had just the bike Gang he needed, and he could be our leader anytime. Way cooler than I was at that age. Kid is going places.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    David9999999:Next Wednesday ride? http://www.tugg.com/events/11495

Actually, I can't make it out this Wednesday. Anyone want my ticket?
    Anyone want to go ice skating tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014

David9999999:Anyone want to go ice skating tonight?

Sure, I'll bring my skates.. what rink?
    Anybody down for a ride tomorrow?
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2015

I might be! It kind of depends. If it feels really cold out than I'll be busy being warm in my apartment.
    Yeah.. Perhaps a ride to an indoor destination would be appropriate.
    Who's in for tonight? Perhaps get a group tag on the tag n brag..
    I'm out of class at 6:15. I have an early class tomorrow though. How late are you guys usually out?
    Probably around 10 in this weather. No one's holding you hostage if you need to leave early!
    I'm in. Indoor destination would have to be under 21 as I'm still 20 or I can peel off and head home once we get there but I would like to do a group tag!
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2015

May be in depending on what time I get home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

Trying to rally some troops, but I'll be rolling through for sure.
    I'm at the park. Anyone coming?
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

Haha I'll be there around 7:30...
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny

Oh no! We forgot to tell you we don't usually congregate till 730. Can a mod fix the thread title? Or we could meet earlier in the future, I suppose.
    I'm going to a cafe be back around 7:30!
    730 indeed! Wow, you probably set a record for earliness though.. Guess I'll make my way over
    Something's going on in mass Ave in front of the post office/7/11 area.
    There was apparently a Blacklivesmatter protest, at least that's what my company-wide email said.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Snow ride anybody??
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015

Possibly! Is anyone around earlier in the day?
    Who's down for tonight
    My socks are wet and my toes are cold I'm heading home straight after school...
    •  
      CommentAuthorginny
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2015

Weather should be pretty decent tomorrow.

David9999999's birthday is Thursday and Ari's (not on here but goes to BBP and is also the guy who constructed the snow tunnel) birthday tomorrow!
    Pretty warm out today, I'm in for sure. Hope to see a good size group tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2015

On this Wednesday's ride there was an unfortunate incident involving my rickety old death-trap folder.. as a result there was an unintentional 'adjustment' to the fork rake! I guess steel is pretty flexible..
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2015

Good thing you have two.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2015

pocky:Good thing you have two.

Yeah.. I started disassembling both of them yesterday, I figure maybe I can get one 'good' one out of the two.. Of course even after I fix it, it's still going to be a total P.O.S. for all of the reasons listed in this article.
    OK that was cold.
    Potential future wednesday ride? http://www.escapetheroomboston.com/index.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

It seems there's one in Somerville too: "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie".

Did you ever play "Tomb" when 5 Wits was in Boston? I always wanted to play it but never did. Seems they're no longer in Boston, but they've got two locations -- one in Foxboro (which I guess is a little far for a bike ride), and a bigger one (with 3 games in it!) in Syracuse, which is pretty close to me now. Going to have to go with the nephews when they come up in June...

It is my understanding that these things are much more impressive if you make sure you go at an adults-only time, and you get a little bit drunk first.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

Structured funWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2015

ride ride ride this Wednesday!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2015

Social Wednesday gang still active?

I have an audition in Boston tonight so I'm driving in and will be done with my audition around 9 and would like to ride bicycles with you all. Please text me at six won sevvun sevvun ate oh fyve wun tree ate.

Alternately, I would be up for other kinds of shenanigans if anyone wants to hang out. I'll be off email while I'm driving so do call/text/sext.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016

I am in town again, until Thursday. Anyone up for shenanigans again?

It was fun seeing Paolo and Ari last time.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus