Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2012

tyler:
    End points should definitely involve beer, in my opinion
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Obo:
    tyler:
    End points should definitely involve beer, in my opinion
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    anyone riding this wednesday? and any ideas on where to ride?tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    Starting to look like I may not be able to make it this week, unfortunately. I'll know for sure tomorrow evening.

Destination Suggestion: S.Boston/piers/waterfront/etc., and then wing it from there.

End Point/Bar/House: ???All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2012

I'll be there. We could go to the steps being the ICA... that's pretty pretty.
    ^ great suggestion.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ok, I'm def out for tomorrow, which blows chunks because the ICA steps are great and last week was fun. I'm back for the following-week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012

I'm up for this week, ride out the the ICA, hang for a bit then to WHICH BAR?
    • CommentAuthorObo

I'm inI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2012 edited

I like bars with something fun to do at them other than just drink. The Silhouette in Allston is fun for darts and free popcorn and cheap beer. I'd be into going to a place with pool tables too.
    after 11, there is free pool at scholars. the times has darts. those are close to the ICA...tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^^Watch out, that popcorn just makes you want more beer.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I'm in
    Ugh. This is KILLING me I can't go this week! I grew up playing 3-cushion billiards (3 balls, no pockets) and regular pocket billiards/pool. We def have to end up at a bar with tables more often in the future!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

I wish Our House was still around :(
    It's not my favorite, but I guess the Sil has ample room and I'm always down for a game of cricket. Plus that'll involve a bit more riding.
    Still meeting at Tosci? We could go down through BU then up through the S End over to the ICA- then off to allston?
    Tosci works for me. If its still good for everyone else.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    • CommentAuthorObo

+1 tosciI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

see you all at tosci park tomorrow at 7pm!
    So in on this, might have to bail on the bar part.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^^ same, I have to do my taxes tonight :(tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    do your taxess another night!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Ive been putting it off now for a while, and my gf wants to do it tonight and get it over with. there will be other wednesdays with beer. plus the sooner i get them in, the sooner i get a return. at least i have time to go for a ride.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    Chris or Craig or someone...shoot me your #. I'm going to try to get back into the Boston area as soon as I can tonight. I'll text if I have time to catch up with ya'll at the tail end / Sil, darts, etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Our House was the shit. I'll show up for this Our House memorial ride if I get out of school early enough.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012

The tandem will make an appearance again tonight, but Carmel has first dibs so I won't get stood up by Craig like last time. Though Craig may get the bitch seat if he's worthy. :)::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    People usually back-out at the last min. I might be backing-in. Starting to look like my other obligations tonight might be cancelled.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    sssoooooooooory.

I'll be there, promise.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^My comment was not aimed at you, or anyone in particular. People have shit come up last min. Life often gets in the way of itself. It's happened to me zillions of times. It was more of just an irony comment, where the reverse usually does not happen.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm leaving Allston soon. Anyone want to ride together to Central Square?
    • CommentAuthorObo

I will know in 5 minutes if I need to spend the night getting this thing working - or if I can go ride *fingers crossed*I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorObo

yea, shit hates me today.. im not getting out... time to find dinner and beersI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorObo

damn i hope it was good..I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    ride was good, 19 people. central to north end to black falcon then split from there. zomar and i rode the esplanade back to allston. next week maybe castle island anyone?tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

sounds rad!!! glad you guys got such a solid turnout! one of these weeks when I am not stuck working, I will be there!
    • CommentAuthorObo

mmm castle island... ill flask that up - there will be nothing pressing next weekI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    grdnstofmnd:next week maybe castle island anyone?

Sounds good to me.
    well, ive never biked there, but im sure someone knows the route to lead.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    We can more or less straight shoot it up Mass Ave
    19!?!? Awesome.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    2 tandems too. which makes it awesomertristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012 edited

go down summer st.
    make 1st left past the bridge that turns.
    make last left.

done.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    grdnstofmnd:2 tandems too. which makes it awesomer

Double tandem is somewhat better than double rainbow in my opinion.

Despite my flat on the Longfellow bridge (sorry for making everyone wait), it was a good ride. I ended the night having a beer with Dan (Burley tandem pilot) and Helena (brakeless Schwinn conversion rider) at People's Republic in Central Square. Good times.
    • CommentAuthorASerrano

Castle island sounds good.
    Yeah Castle Island is incredibly easy to get to, just don't miss that turn off Summer, 'cause the next left is a hill that is just enough to be pretty annoying.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2012

^Definitely. Make the left at 1st rather than Broadway. It's faster and easier, and takes you past the docks so you can pretend you're in season 2 of The Wire.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    One day soon I'm going to skip class for this. Been meaning to take a cruise out to castle island.fast music fast bikes
    •  
      CommentAuthorissues
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2012

nerdo:^t's faster and easier, and takes you past the docks so you can pretend you're in season 2 of The Wire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2012

30% Chance of showers tonight but the ride is still on. wooo
    wooooothis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    I'm not entirely sure I can make it this week, we'll see.