Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I'm out for tonight; watching the Olympics.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Who's down for tonight?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This guy. I might have to meet up later than 7, but hopefully not.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    MEEEEEEEEEEEENaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012

I'll be thar. In front of Toscaninis right?unstuck in time
    @West: Sort of. We meet in the park that is like right across street from Tosci. It's actually a touch close to Pu Pu Hot Pot.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    See you at PuPuPark in a bit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012

PuPu shouldn't ever be allowed to own something.

Give it to Cinderella's.

I'm always in.
    fuuuuuuuuuuck. gonna be way late, probably a no-show.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2012

anyone going to ride ce soire?
    I'll be there. Juan's in, Sedition's out.
    Who is in! I am!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Anyone down for tonight?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012

I'm heading to BNB with Juan for volunteer night, or else I'd be there (he probably would as well).
    I already proposed on FB that the destination of tonight's ride be BNB to bust Juan (and now you) out for a ride. Lol.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012

hahaha crashing our party, ja?

Rob(urrito) will most likely be there too.
    ^ Oh, man. This sounds like a total party waiting to happen.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2012

It didn't happen though. Oh well.
    Weather is going to be nice tomorrow. Let's do it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Bump.

Wednesday. Let's do it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yeah. I feel the need to apologize for all this rain even though I'm pretty sure it isn't actually my fault...pretty sure.

See everyone tomorrow!
    ^ I stripped bike down on Sat and cleaned / lubed everything. We all know what happens after you do that (rain). So, I thought I caused all of it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Bump for tonight.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

where is this tosci park? it doesn't pop up on google maps.
    That's not its actual name, it's by the Central Sq Toscanini. Mass Ave and Sydney/Main/Columbia.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman

well then, next time...
    •  
      CommentAuthor49teeth

I would have gone but I didn't see this thread until just now
    Spot-on hilarity. Fun night. A sunset. Bunnies. A bat, maybe a drone, can't tell anymore. "Coffee and a cigarette." Off roading. An "adventure" that lead to the most insane car any of us had ever seen. Huge crazy climbable sculptures at the dead-end of an alley. Great weather. Food, beer, and humor. Can't really ask for much else. Well, maybe flaming moonshine cherries. BFG, FTW.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    We've established that coffee and a cigarette is first and a half base...either that or it was touching his leg. Either way, I fail at dating and will need the hive mind of bfixed at my disposal via secret service-like earpiece tomorrow.
    Kinkysomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Either that or you all could just sit at the table behind him and sign instructions to me about what to do/say next. When he turns around to see what I'm looking at, whistle innocuously and fiddle with your smartphones (the modern equivalent of spies hiding behind a newspaper).

Super kinky.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013 edited

you just need a creepy islander crab sidekick.

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I'm not even waiting until Wednesday to update you guys. I'm so excited.

So whoever had the over/under on "I like you, but I want to keep things professional. You know, not mix work and play and all that." wins the betting pool.

Well that's a relief. Bro doesn't even ride, so that was a dealbreaker anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2013 edited

foulweather:Bro doesn't even ride
    Bump for this Wed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013

Gonna try to come tonight!
    ^ He made it! Small group tonight, but fun ride and an awesome new tag waiting to be posted!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2013

bump for tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2013

I'll be there.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    omai. it's a wednesdays. bumpings.

come ride beikings 'n' drinkings beers. stuff.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2013

any idea about route and/or length? got some schtuff to take care of here and there this evening but I also am getting sick of riding lone loops through newton and waban
    Wait, are, you like...asking BFG to be "organized?" Omai, this is funny.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2013

It's supposed to be nice tonight!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2013

Gah! Would totally join if I wasn't "working"... I'm attending the concert at the Hatch Shell as part of my work with the Boston Landmarks Orchestra. I mean, if you all wanted to ride to the concert (starts at 7), we could keep riding afterwards. Or if you don't stop by, I guess I can try to catch up after the show. If it's the latter, I'll hit up Facebook and attempt to track you all down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2013 edited

Crap, none of us checked online after 7. And in fact we passed right by the Hatch Shell right when the Brahms was starting and hung out on the esplanade for quite some time. :(::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    I was hanging with JFresh, making sammich's for Ella, but don't tell her. I'll be back next week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DAMMITYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Giving this one a bump, because I've mentioned it to a few of the new people who've been posting up within the last week.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    wat do you guys usually do ? i only ask bc bedtime is 10pm for Dr. Truffles.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013

Hopefully I'll be joining the shenanigans this week.