Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2013

Actually, I do. It's on my side. The proper term, is a nubbin. Pretty much just like a small mole.
    Andy:Golf courses should be abolished.

I am part of the Skateboard Liberation Front, a militant, separatist, and underground skateboard terrorist group. We have a list of many demands. High on that list the immediate and complete paving of ALL GOLF COURSES, as to be converted to skateparks.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ...ughsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013

BTW, starting the first week of October, I'll be in Boston Wednesday nights. Hope to take part in one of these rides then!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

wirktk88:Actually, I do. It's on my side. The proper term, is a nubbin. Pretty much just like a small mole.

You rang?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

NOW ANDY HATES GOLF COURSES
    IS THERE ANYTHING THAT MIDDLE AGED WHITE GUYS LIKE THAT SHE WONT SHIT ALL OVER?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    When is JFresh coming on one of these rides?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Soon, my rebellious friend. Soon.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Cycling is the new golf."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    roll call?
    I'm headed to RI tonight, so I am out.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2013

I won't be able to make it either.
    I was planning on commingTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

Looks like I might be there for the first time in...weeks. Sedition, you jerk, ride to RI later!
    Shit. I missed Sam and Alexi? Let me guess, Juan and Harry showed up, too?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman

Andy:Cycling is the new golf.

LIked this alot and shared it around

also, couldnt come out tonight since I was on for pedicabbing. Forgot weds nights are shit for making money and I should really just come out and ride with you guys.
    I didn't go cause you weren't gonna be there chrisTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorlukwam
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2013

"Street Piano ride, 7 pm Friday starting at the Inman Square piano. Come one, come all, and bring instruments if you got 'em"
    Power bump.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2013

Is there anyone who is going tonight that could bring a cone wrench? I have some wobble in my front wheel.
    I'm at the Fenway game right now. If I go home before ride, I'll bring one.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Thanks, I'll owe you a beer or two for that.
    Highlight of the night: when Daniel K. is checking out at the liquor store, the cashier say to Dan and I, "So, what is the name of your BIKE GANG?"All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2013 edited

chr|s sedition:Highlight of the night: when Daniel K. is checking out at the liquor store, the cashier say to Dan and I, "So, what is the name of your BIKE GANG?"

We've finally made it, guys. When a liquor store cashier says you're a bike gang, you know you're legit.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I asked him to name our gang for us, but he said he would have to think about it for a while.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^ which clearly means we need to go back.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Wed | Oct 30 | Usuall time/place.
    SOCIAL HORROR: The Halloween edition of Social(ist) Wednesdays. Wear a costume!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2013

THIS RIDE MAY BE FOR YOU
    Who's going tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2013

I'll be there
    IFY for me right now...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Here 1st, I win!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2013 edited

Social(ist) Wednesdays: Called a bike gang last week by a liquor store cashier, and according to those who went tonight, called a bike gang tonight by a POLICE OFFICER, amidst much shenanigans, the details of which I will leave to the BFG Rumors thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, there is no longer any doubt about it. We are now officially a BIKE GANG.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    THIS MAY NOT BE THE GANG FOR YOU.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ladies and gentlemen, there is no longer any doubt about it. We are now officially a BIKE GANG.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Well, I don't know what our gang name is, but I sure as hell know what our gang jacket back patches are gonna be:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    pocky:Well, I don't know what our gang name is, but I sure as hell know what our gang jacket back patches are gonna be:

pocky:Well, I don't know what our gang name is, but I sure as hell know what our gang jacket back patches are gonna be:

The spoke card already says it BFG: Bike Fun GangAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

chr|s seditionThe spoke card already says it BFG: Bike Fun Gang
    Which reminds me! I need to make more of those... and come on more Wednesday rides...
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

all this bike gang talk makes me miss the christ kickers
    Me too mang.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I'm TBA tonight. Leaving to go camping tomorrow morning, and have to get food/pack/etc.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Who's going tonight? Weather looks iffy..
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2013

weather.com says 0% chance of rain.

Also, I saw you commies last weeeeeeekI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I'll be there. Riding my new bike/bens old bike.
    Big storm, looks like it's being held Southeast of us.

I'm starting to believe in the MIT weather machine, though I don't know why it'd be on right now.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I'm out. Watching the game. Drinking. Hootin' and maybe hollerin' too.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Post score updates
    you guys should group tag the current B&T
    5-0, sox, top 6.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    WOO!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D