Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^ HAH!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    joeyfresh:Right. They use Torahs.

well.. and Tanakh, Mishnah, Talmud, Responsa, Shulkhan Arukh, Kabbalah.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Whatever they use, it's written in lizard tongue.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    does anyone on here have kids with a shoe size kids US 6? Or kids who will grow into the size soon? I have a lot of samples i'd hate to see go in the garbage. Message me if you want to put your kidlet in some new kicks. Mostly girls colors right now, but a few boy colors.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    colors is colors, ALEX.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    GENDER COP!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    donate them! cradles to crayons
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013

^yes
    i volunteered with them a few times
    they're good shit
    DO ETMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    I got all excited 'cause BF is a size 5, but I guess that's like 5C or whatever for toddlers and not the same as almost US 6? I think. Baby clothes, how do they work.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013

West Nile found in a mosquito in JP. Be mindful if you're in a buggy area and cover up and wear some repellant.

http://jamaicaplain.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/jamaica-plain-mosquito-tests-positive-for-west-nile-virus?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    clockwork ted:donate them! cradles to crayons

this is awesome! I will totally donate whatever i don't find homes for.
    surprisefries:I got all excited 'cause BF is a size 5, but I guess that's like 5C or whatever for toddlers and not the same as almost US 6? I think. Baby clothes, how do they work.

BF is probably around the size I have, if anything a little small, I'm sure he'll grow into them in no time. I set a pair aside for you!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    perfect gif selection ^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    banana truffles:perfect gif selection ^
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DON'T SKINNY DIP IN SWEDEN OR YOU'LL GET YOUR DANGLYBITS NIBBLED OFF BY FISH

edited to make sure this is not what grabs your eye on this page anymore given alex' most recent post
    Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    hey guys,
    Josiah who owns the Video Underground in JP has been missing since Sunday. If you know anything about where he might be or if you have seen him since Sunday, please call the police.

http://www.universalhub.com/2013/friends-launch-search-missing-owner-jp-video-store'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^I just saw that. really odd.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013

The Goodwill on Mass Ave in Central is selling two-packs of energy efficient lightbulbs for $1 through some NStar program.

Worth picking up a few considering what they normally cost.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013

^
    I saw that. However, when I was there, I'm pretty sure they didn't have anything lower than 75 watt...
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013

I found some 60s. But I love bright lights, and figured I'd just keep the high wattage ones as spares for communal spaces in the apartment.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013

Josiah (missing JP/UG Video guy) has been found.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014

Call your parents. Been meaning to mention some small thing? They're healthy and happy and you just saw them a few weeks ago? Call your parents. You never know when you'll be enjoying another lazy Sunday and 6 hours later you're 500 miles away talking with organ transplant people because your dad is suddenly brain dead. Call your parents."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ^tons of love dude. My mom has been in and out of the hospital all year and always call your parents.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Damn. My grandma's been back and forth recently too. Hugs to you both.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2014

I'm so sorry to hear that, Andy.
    My dad was probably going to die from cancer eventually, but the way he went out was sudden and awful. (TBI and a coma.)
    There is nothing anyone can say. No one's words help. It was the loneliest time in my entire life, and especially when I had to come back here and resume my normal life and everyone else forgot. It's never like you think it's going to be. There is no way to be prepared for it, even if you'd actually wished they'd die. Family dynamics get stressed and the tensions can go aflame in ways you never saw coming.
    You also never stop grieving. The pain lessens, but the process is never over. There are two relationships in any relationship: the other person's relationship with you and your relationship with them. When they die, their relationship with you ends. But your relationship with them doesn't. Your relationship with him will continue to grow and mature over the course of your life. I didn't see that then, but it's obviously true and it provides me comfort now.
    Thanks for the reminder about calling our parents. I'm going to call my mom, stepfather, and brother tonight. I hope the above wasn't unwelcome.
    xoxoWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014

Nandy:Call your parents. Been meaning to mention some small thing? They're healthy and happy and you just saw them a few weeks ago? Call your parents. You never know when you'll be enjoying another lazy Sunday and 6 hours later you're 500 miles away talking with organ transplant people because your dad is suddenly brain dead. Call your parents.

last night my parents called me just as i was stepping out to meet some folx for a drink and i felt guilty only talking to them for 2 minutes for this very reason ^
    you never know
    <3

shit i need to call my grandma too...Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014

Vigil in Boston Common tonight at 7pm to remember the victims of police brutality.

"This event is a VIGIL intended to provide a space for healing, grief & solidarity. It is NOT a "Day of Rage." It is NOT a rally. Such suggestions are the result of rebranding done by Anonymous without the consent or knowledge of ?#?NMOS14? organizers. This is a peaceful gathering."I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

hell yeaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^ talk about
    Nandy:They're healthy and happy and you just saw them a few weeks ago

ACABMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    FYI, in case some of you just saw it...a spam account popped up. I banned the member, and think I managed to delete all the spam posts. Carry on.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

^^!!!:):)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    chr|s sedition:FYI, in case some of you just saw it...a spam account popped up. I banned the member, and think I managed to delete all the spam posts. Carry on.

Caught the second barrage, mod(s) are awesome for speedy removal again!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

I sort of feel like if someone responds to a spammer that the spam comment on that thread should be kept for context. Just sayin.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    yah sorry bro, I already deleted it before I saw your replyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014

There is some construction on beacon st in Somerville NW of Park st. There are some grooves running parallel to the road that could snag a thin tire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2014

Hub Bikes is having a sale. Buy a lock, helmet and lights, 20% off when you buy those three items together.
    If you can finagle an MIT ID:

MIT Bicycle Auction
    On Friday, September 19, the MIT Police and the Parking & Transportation Office will hold a bicycle auction of old or abandoned bicycles. The auction will begin at noon at 290 Albany Street in Cambridge. The lot will open at 11:30AM for an opportunity to preview the bicycles that are up for auction. Proceeds from the auction go towards campus bicycle initiatives.

Note: A valid and current MIT ID is required to participate. Payment options include cash or local check, with proper ID. For more information about the bicycle auction, email commuting@mit.edu.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Whoa.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Wow that is super shitty.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014

:( x 2Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

Holy shit, amazing. I'm not on Twitter so somebody please vote twice for me.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^There's a simple solution to that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D