Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This could totally be it's own thread. Post pics of yourself from a long time ago.

My mom sent this to me last week. My first bike. I named it "Joe."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2012 edited

I wish I had a photo of my first bike... or, the first one I remember anyway... a gray (or maybe silver?) banana-seat Kia.

Anyway, I approve... kid photos are funny even if you don't know the person... plus you got me looking back through my flickr account, can't find the photo I was looking for, but man there are a lot of fun photos I totally forgot about.

Back to...

Pardon the quality, they're cell phone pictures of pictures.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2012

Sweet commuter.
    How about this?
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

dismount practice.
    I know I've posted this before, but it's worth repeating in this thread. Me, being hip in the pre-hip days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    My dad got me started on bikes kinda young. I've got a picture somewhere of him pulling my twin sister and I around in a Burley. I've also got the Coor's Classic hat hanging in my apt.

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^ that is indeed, Epic.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthortristan

Rocking training wheels.

The day I learned to ride.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2012 edited

Cheez:I approve... kid photos are funny even if you don't know the person.
    Photobucket
    I found a rock! Check out those 'doked out wheels.

Photobucket
    Family riiiiiide!You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Man, I remember family rides so fondly, unfortunately I don't think any pictures exist.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2012

^same. We used to go down to "the great wall of winthrop" and back all the time. It was some house that had a nice rock wall like a mile away.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."

my folks got these pictures framed together for me for my birthday after i got back from my tour in south america

disclaimer: not my bike on the left... not sure whose it was, but i know it wasn't mine.
    ^Bike thief! :PAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Two of my friends getting gnarly in the late 1980's, when being a BMXer-type was more likely to get you beat-up than called a hipster. Long before Nirvana, or anything "extreme" or "alternative" had even thought about existing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I WAS CUTER WHILE OFF MY BIEKKKKK
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^ Epic.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^^NICE TIE!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2012 edited

Less mini, but a picture after my first bike race.

This was one of my good friends' first race too. He snapped his saddle off, and finished, placing well. I looked like that. He went pro. I did not. Sometimes you can see whats gonna happen from way down the line.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2012

^ must be 'shopped, not a home grown."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2012

adam snyder?