Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2012

http://www.grandfundo.com/info/

Anyone driving out from Boston with room in the car?
    Fundo or Hundo?
    I'm leaning towards the latter.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2012

84 miles and 4600 feet of climbing? sure. whatever. and, my Saturday's looking pretty free at the moment.
    Could put you in touch with Lenny's friend Dave... I know he's going (I had said I would, but totally spaced out about it). Dunno what he's doing about getting there (don't think he has a car though, so maybe not so helpful).
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2012

had a great time doing the hundo again! hungry again and dreaming of that BBQ tofu they had.

yeah, that was a good time. Hot as hell, but great route.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

The hundo was tough. Tougher still because I did it solo. Everyone I was riding with cut short for the fundo.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2012

Wanted to do the ride, didn't want to spend the money. If Otown says the hundo was hard then now I REALLY want to do try it.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012

you can think of it, in some ways, as a D2R2 prep ride. Dirt roads aren't as extensive as Deerfield and the climbs aren't quite as gonzo but it's all still hella respectable and nicely scenic.