Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWomStreet
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012

Hey,

just wanted to let you know about a contest being hosted on WomStreet (WomStreet.com), for the best fixed gear trick compilation. If you've got some clips, please upload them and get your friends to vote for it! We're a new site and it would really help us out, plus we're getting a bike manufacturer to sponsor our next contest so there will be great prizes and voting incentives.

Cheers,
    WomStreet Team
    We can't do tricks. Though I did see katdaley do a trackstand once. It kind-of turned me on. Not killersim-turned on but turned on nonetheless.
    Tricks are for kids. We do stunts.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I prefer "feats of skill and danger." Is the prize going to be a Thruster frame? I hope so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2012

I like to turn tricks online. I got a webcam series that just.dont.quit.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    for my next trick, i will get stoned and deliver ~30 packages in 8 hours. halfway through i will stop for pizza.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Someone's trying to earn themselves the Golden Seat.

Say, when is the vote for a new mod that was allegedly going to happen going to happen?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2012

I vote yes.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2012

GERRYMANDERINGExcept our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.

Approved!