Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

i've heard from a fair amount of people on wednesday rides / in general that folks would be into starting up midnight rides on thursdays again. so yeah, i don't know how up for this week i would be myself, but i figured i'd start a new discussion for it. let's stay up late and get rowdy.

since wednesday rides have been leaving from central, maybe these could leave from christian science center? to mix it up?this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2012

there use to be a thrusday midnight ride that left from the espresso royal on comm ave in like the bu area.roz-berry-lime
    I work till like 2am on Thursdays. Can it be a 2am ride? :PAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb

I've been pushing for some sort of midnight ride, and it seems like half the people I've asked want Thursday and the other half want Friday. Friday would probably be iffy since people have fun shit to go do on weekends and wouldn't regularly turn out in numbers for a ride. The old Thursday rides from ERC were pretty sweet, and if we just start it up again I bet people will show up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRachel

I could do either Thursday or Friday, but I'm worried less people would be able to do a Thursday ride because of work the next day. There are often things going on on Friday, but not all the time. I dunno, what do other people think?
    The thurs ones are traditional, I could definitely make it work.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I think this should happen tomorrow, and not take 3 weeks of planning like a bunch of fucking squares are running it. Christian nonsense center, midnight tomorrow, be there, cause I will.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012

This is the one week I can't do Thursday (Batman premiere) but I'm rounding people up for Friday night at midnight. How about we go Friday this week, then starting next week bring back the traditional Thursday nighter?
    LOL. I'm going to Batman on Friday night followed by drowning my recently-broken heart in chocolate martinis with the ladies, but depending on how late that goes/how sober I am, I might be able to do a Friday midnight ride.
    josh_truant:I think this should happen tomorrow, and not take 3 weeks of planning like a bunch of fucking squares are running it. Christian nonsense center, midnight tomorrow, be there, cause I will.

I'll be at work. Shoot me txt number or something, and IF I get early I'll try to meet up with ya'll.

And yeah, don't plan, just ride. Tonight! Someone start a separate thread and just announce it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

bikesbikesbikesbikes
    •  
      CommentAuthorRachel

Okay okay, I'll be there, midnight tonight at the Christian Science Center. Fuck Batman.
    • CommentAuthorowen

awww, I met all of you 4 years ago by going on one of these.
    Does anyone want to ride to this from Allston tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2012

Good ride last night. Let's go back to back. Midnight tonight, Espresso Royale?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRachel
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2012

2morrow nite anyone?
    im visiting the fam, hope people make it out!this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    when are you usually start and where? How can i enjoy it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2012

The usual protocol is to meet at Espresso Royale on Comm Ave at midnight, and roll out a little after that.

Tonight's ride is probably going to get rained out. If there's no rain/lightning/swamp monsters though, I'll be there with a handful of people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2012

It's just rain people.
    I working tonight. Perhaps I will FC with everyone circa 2:30am again this week! Have fun.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I will most likely be sleeping - I think I might be getting sick, I can't kick this tiredness and lethargy today.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    jterb:The usual protocol is to meet at Espresso Royale on Comm Ave at midnight, and roll out a little after that.

Tonight's ride is probably going to get rained out. If there's no rain/lightning/swamp monsters though, I'll be there with a handful of people.

It looks clear-ish now. I also thought this ride was aiming more for an 11/11:30 start time.

Craigglesofdoom:I will most likely be sleeping - I think I might be getting sick, I can't kick this tiredness and lethargy today.

Stay hydrated and feel better soon. Being sick in the summer is pretty damn terrible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012

Anyone riding tonight? I'm down to hit a swimmin' hole.
    Word on the bookface is there's a midnight ride going down over by the Christian Science Center reflecting pool tonight.