Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I FOUND IT

but I'm waiting till tomorrow for proper lightingNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Better hurry Craig! I was just there, will pay Summit Ave Penalty before moving on to next tag. You might make it!
    photo.JPG

Edward Devotion house, Harvard St Brookline.

photo.JPG
    ^EASY!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2012 edited

Milestone on Huntington somewhere in the 800s:

Photobucket

New Tag:

Photobucket

I was going to tag the Boston Toynbee Tile but it DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. End of an era...You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez

^^ I thought I ought to put something not too difficult out there this time around... I had a hard(ish) one in mind (another distinctive house), but I thought it would be too cruel. Also figured I'd be merciful to Craig should he get to Devotion and realize I'd beaten him to it. For his sake I hope he was asleep in bed.

My wife suggested one I'd never even seen before. You all are going to hate me when I get around to that one.
    Damn sleep! DAMN IT.

oh well, I still know where this one is!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craigglesofdoom:Damn sleep! DAMN IT.

Damn straight. I got up at 6.
    Craigglesofdoom:Damn sleep! DAMN IT.

oh well, I still know where this one is!

You can sleep when your dead.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beaver Pl. Beacon Hill.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    why are all the easy ones coming up when I'm working! I've said it once and I'll say it again, work is for suckers... I WANNA GO BIKE/PLAY!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    definitely gon' get nabbed before i get there, too.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    A lot of the tags so far have been in "triangle of death" area (Boston, Cambridge, Brookline). My new tag was a deliberate attempt to move the game out the "triangle" and bring some others into the game (who may not be in the "triangle" area as much others).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I support this.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Daaamn sending me on a long bomb!

Roslindale substation, 4228 Washington street. I figured it out by Googling "this place matters Boston" and found a photo of the historic Boston people putting the banner up.

Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Craig... get a new saddle. For realz.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Ah, Washington St in Roslindale! I was somewhat flummoxed, I knew I'd seen it before, and thought it might be on Washington St in the SE, but when I looked there I couldn't find it. I tried googling but I had no luck (kept searching for south end I suppose).
    ^yeah...way out in Rosi Sq.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    EPIC! Stratton:Craig... get a new saddle. For realz.

Hahahaha. Electrical tape is kind of like leather, right?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    chr|s sedition:^yeah...way out in Rosi Sq.

Cruel and unusual, but could be worse. Out by where the West Roxbury Pkwy comes out... eesh.
    ^just wait :)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I was thinking of going all the way to Readville to do the next tag but I wanted JP Licks so I came back intown.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Nuggetross:

NEIGHBORHOODS
    -Allston
    -Boston
    -Brighton
    -Brookline
    -Cambridge
    -Charlestown
    -Dorchester
    -East Boston
    -JP
    -Mattapan
    -Roslindale
    -Roxbury
    -Somerville
    -Southie
    -West Roxbury

Readville is not on the approved list, Mr. Mister. For whatever reason West Roxbury is, but Hyde Park is not.
    How about we just say "15 mile radius from the Massachusetts State House center of the universe"?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson

I vote for total neighborhood deregulation. if you want to tag some shit that's 20 miles away, the next a-hole has to ride 40 miles for the point.

edited to add: how much ice cream do you eat, Craig?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Shouldn't there be extra points for the person who gets off their duff and rides that far?

Also it would cut down on ridiculousness a little if the person to move the tag that far in the first place only gets one point.
    paul jameson:I vote for total neighborhood deregulation. if you want to tag some shit that's 20 miles away, the next a-hole has to ride 40 miles for the point.

edited to add: how much ice cream do you eat, Craig?

the answer is a lot.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    paul jameson:I vote for total neighborhood deregulation. if you want to tag some shit that's 20 miles away, the next a-hole has to ride 40 miles for the point.

edited to add: how much ice cream do you eat, Craig?

Yeah.... deregulation has worked real well in the past....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    That's why it's got to be reasonable. like a radial limit.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    wow this is sounding awfully political all of a sudden.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    BFGerrymandering.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorroburrito
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2012

+1 radius limit is simplest way to go.

If I track stand on a ferry, can I tag a harbor island?A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    Uploaded with Imgupr

Rhino In front of the SMFA off the Fenway!

BAM!

Uploaded with Imguprclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus

Side of Kupels, Harvard Ave, Punchington

i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I confess, I'm at a loss. Kinda looks like Comm Ave in Allston to me, but could be anywhere I suppose.
    roburrito:+1 radius limit is simplest way to go.

If I track stand on a ferry, can I tag a harbor island?

they don't allow bikes on Harbor islands, so, no.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2012

paul jameson has run his campaign with the promise of more freedom. but all deregulation accomplishes is the interests of the few over the many. stop big business. vote for progress. vote nuggs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

BTW FIRST BABE AWARD GOES TO tinyhonkshus!!!
    A! is also a woman I think, if "woman" is what you mean by "babe."

Nuggetross, bfixed's Biden.

;p
    Yeah. I want a hint on this one. Feel like I've seen it before....in brookline(???)....but can't place it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I hope to g_d it has nothing to do with a playground.

Googling has gotten me nowhere, but maybe my search terms just aren't cutting it.
    I'll give a hint after 24 hours have passed (so like, tonight). But I feel like there is someone out there who should know this. I thought it would be easy, but in retrospect, the sculpture is fairly new. I was gonna tag something else but it WASN'T THERE ANYMORE (the "Entering Brookline" sign on Manton Terrace).i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    i know exactly where this is...i will try my best to tag, no promises though with work and all.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

i know i've seen it somewhere...will keep my eyes out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2012 edited

Cheez:A! is also a woman I think, if "woman" is what you mean by "babe."

Nuggetross, bfixed's Biden.

;p

Thx. More like a non-male person. Don't call me a girl.

Would tag more, but I'm stupid busy."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorObo

chr|s sedition:BFGerrymandering.
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i have no fucking idea where ANY of these places are

that's why i'm not playing. /no timeMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

but it is still entertaining to follow!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    So... a clue?
    grdnst's got this, mang. I believe in him....You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?