Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Obo:
    chr|s sedition:BFGerrymandering.

also, if it isn't tagged when i'm out of work, i'll tag it.
    EPIC! Stratton:nothing yet? really? you guys must be off your meds.

i'm betting epic is very proud of how witty this hint is.
    clockwork ted:
    EPIC! Stratton:nothing yet? really? you guys must be off your meds.

i'm betting epic is very proud of how witty this hint is.

Well I was under pressure to come up with something good. I mean, it's pretty vital right?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    It's critical that someone tag this. Stat!

I was trying to work "match day" into it, but I got nothing.
    Taaagggg

BU Med campus main building, school of medicine.

New tag:
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^pretty sure I know where this is.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2012 edited

Better get a bike running soon Chris, Eric's going to pass you by.
    I'm a little worried about the "publicly accessible" part of this tag...the building closes in the evenings if I remember correctly.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    YES! I love the indoor tags! More of these! I am prolly going to be dropping out of the game for the next 10 days or so. Weekends are always bad tag times for me (unless right off one of my normal routes), and I am going camping in upstate NY from 9/3 - 9/9.

[I *just* got my bike back...like an hour ago. No structural damage, which is terrific. It also now has platforms and hold fasts which, I can instantly tell is a good retention system, is going to take a bit of getting used to. Also, I am paranoid about corner pedal clearance coming off the MKSs. I am sure to get launched off the bike from a pedal strike at some point in the next few days while I get that one figured out. Stay tuned for doom humor.]All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I really want to switch from GR9's (which have served me well for years, granted) to BMX/holdfasts, just not in the budget right now. Though I just cracked part of my left cage, and total failure seems not far off.

eta Glad your bike is okay. And y'know, your body is too and all that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Most everything's publicly accessible if you've got a U lock.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^Including yer b-hole?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:^Including yer b-hole?

hiyoooNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    paul jameson:Most everything's publicly accessible if you've got a U lock.

Oh, dear God. New sig file quote. Also a contender for 2012-Post-of-the-Year award.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Cmon someone tag this one.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    if i had a camera i wouldthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    I don't do indoors.
    John I will photograph for you.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    fancymolding:if i had a camera i would

MS Paint tags should be allowed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^I like it.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2012 edited

...On The Shoulders of Giants

2nd floor BU Photonics Center

I was going to wait for the lights to line up, but I got impatient.

Photobucket

New Tag:

PhotobucketYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  

Nicely played sir, my wife and I often (edit edit edit). The surly old waitress and funny old-guy cook (edit), and a (edit).
    •  

[edited]
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson

^^I can neither confirm nor deny the above statements and have no knowledge of these eventsYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  

Haven't they been (edit) for a really (edit edit)?

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one?
    I think I know it, and yes, they have.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    totally.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Why do so many people know what the inside of the BU photonics center looks like?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:Why do so many people know what the inside of the BU photonics center looks like?

I work down the street and we hold a bunch of sciencey functions there. Also I secretly wish I worked there because of their mesmerizing wall art and their Class 100 cleanroom.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    photo.JPG

Former Pig 'n' Whistle diner, N. Beacon St Brighton

photo.JPG
    must have trailer.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I think I am slowly convincing Mrs. Fries that we need a trailer.

eta: And that it's okay to put Babyfries in it. When he's a little older.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Get a double wide. Baby and groceries.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    That reminds me:

for any interested parties, The Double Wide.

layer the bottom of a tumbler or small mason jar with Planter's salted party peanuts
    Pour 2.5 Fl. Oz. Evan Williams or similar Bourbon, swirl vigorously.
    fill glass with plenty of ice and RC Cola
    Drink Slowly.
    Eat peanuts.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Wait seriously? Or am I gonna go home tonight and try that and be all, "BLWGAAAHAHAHAHGGGHGHHGGHGHGHG, oh PJ you merry prankster!"DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Wegman's in Northboro is the only place I've found RC around here. Let me know if you've got the hookup.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Shit, I hadn't considered the availability of RC.

Maybe I'll have a milkshake instead.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    OH SHITYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ROFL. Ok, I am totally going to try that as soon as I get home, but the ROFL part is that I am pretty sure we only have Aunt Jemima syrup.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    IT'S REALLY GOOD.

I've made it with Aunt Jemima-level syrup and it was fine. You don't really taste the syrup, its function (as far as I can figure) is just to tie the bourbon and peanut butter flavors together.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2012

usually i don't discriminate when it comes to desserts but that's a triple eww right there

alcohol + milky stuff
    and
    chunky peanut butter
    and
    peanut butter + dessert mode

where are those NaBrO jokes when you need one?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthortfunkin

Nearly a peanut malt flip.

Possible to do a tag with a cocktail?
    wtf is wrong with you dora

I also don't like alcohol + milky stuff (i.e. Baileys), but when said milky stuff is in frozen/semi-frozen form then IT'S ON.
    and
    You can totally use smooth pb, plus it's blended so the finished product isn't really chunky.
    and
    There are so many delicious desserts that involve pb.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  

surprisefries:I think I am slowly convincing Mrs. Fries that we need a trailer.

eta: And that it's okay to put Babyfries in it. When he's a little older.

In general I like the trailer pretty well, it's easy to forget that it's there (not in a bad way) when you're not climbing/getting started. The single-width is just a little wider than my shoulders (although I'd be hardpressed to carry cargo along with her). Be prepared for the fact that he may not be keen on it for long periods in the beginning. One of my wife's coworkers has one for her son (4 now I think) and he didn't like it for awhile. Lucy likes it ok most of the time, but still does tend to slouch and get fussy (she was happy to get out at the 2nd tag, and then fussed a little on the way home... 16.5 miles though, not too bad).
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^THAT SHIT CRAYMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    YOU CRAYDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    This most recent tag has stumped me.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^really?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Ya rly.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt