Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2015

I've been working the past few days. I might hit this up tomorrow.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2015

Old tag:
    Powerhouse Park, Somerville.

I forgot to take a second picture while I was out and about. Hence we're going with a real easy one. New tag: non-fixed - Your bike locked up.

We are the small axe.
    Wow, finally!...
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2015

Ginny: 2
    Mike No: 1
    Paolo: 1
    davidvanchu: 1
    tone: 1We are the small axe.
    GREATNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I even knew that one but I am a lazy turd.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D

Clowntown, locked up

New tag:

FIXEDNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    tone:Points:
    David999999: 2
    Paolo: 1
    tone: 1
    Craig: 1
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2015

clowntown looks gross.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

when are we going to have a documentary about the rise and fall of bfixed? and will there be a clowntown interview?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

hey film students, interview all of us chodes so we can tell lame stories for your sweet fixie movie.
    ^ Is "chode" your new favorite word?
    Don't feed the troll, Dave.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i am the troll...dave.

and for the record, chode has been my favorite word for the past 8 months.
    hint
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2015

I keep forgetting to get this and I ride by it 20 times every day :c"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Follow your nose to this grindstone on weekends to get some cheap groceries. You'll probably want to use them immediately.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I knew it looked familiari mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Old tag: grindstone at Haymarket

New Tag
    Ha! Easy.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Craigglesofdoom:Ha! Easy.

Yeah,I should have cropped out more of the background..
    I wish I were in on it being easy. After the last tag that featured one of those streetlights I'll let someone else find this...
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2015

David9999999:I wish I were in on it being easy. After the last tag that featured one of those streetlights I'll let someone else find this...

The gas light is intentionally deceptive.
    David9999999:I wish I were in on it being easy. After the last tag that featured one of those streetlights I'll let someone else find this...

The gas light is a confirmation of its location.

Check out the building in the back right

WoopNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

this looks like a charlestown gaslight
    ^That's what I thought the last time one of these was featured but I was gravely wrong. I imagine there is some alley someplace downtown that also happens to have these lights, although I don't specifically know where for this one.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

That background building lives in my nightmares.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I got a picture of this today and In was gonna tag something in Eastie but then I decided to be nice and not do it (slash lazy)Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

i need a reason to go to santarpios, havnt been yet

Old one: Ridgeway Lane on Beacon Hill.

New one:
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

Nice.. It was supposed to be deceptive because it's a Charlestown style round gaslight out of place among the square gaslights on Beacon Hill. Maybe it's much older than the others that were installed in the 60s.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

Old:cambridge &bowdoin

New:
    Ah ha- I'll get this today!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I think this last one was done at a totally different angle
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

nah i just left off the filters
    buddymike:I think this last one was done at a totally different angle
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    NICENaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2015

Old Tag:

Boston Architectural College on Newbury St. Ironically the architecture school is the ugliest building on the street.

New Tag:

More Brutalist ugliness..
    You're kidding! I just went out and got it and was about to post. Rats...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDavid9999999
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2015 edited

Craig: 2
    David999999: 2
    tone: 1
    koss: 1
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

Paolo:Ironically the architecture school is the ugliest building on the street.

^hahahahahah

I like the building!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

Craigglesofdoom:^hahahahahah

I like the building!

It's definitely a polarizing style, you either love it or you hate it..
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Like city hall! It's awesome but so many people hate it, which I find weird because that new metal/glass station in front of it is fucking hideous and doesn't fit in with anything."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I love dropping that Big Lebowski quote in response to objective facts.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015

new tag isnt that brutalist, tonight or tomorrow ill get it
    Nandy:Like city hall! It's awesome but so many people hate it, which I find weird because that new metal/glass station in front of it is fucking hideous and doesn't fit in with anything.

THE FISHTANKNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015

old: western Ave apartments

being 5'9 this perspective was tough

new:
    YES!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hint