Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2012

Dear Boston bike folk! Tobias (the bulldog) and I are doing a shoot with SHAG Salon next week, and they are looking for a vintage bike that we could borrow for an afternoon! They're thinking Schwinn Chopper-style. Any leads? Holler: corinnamelanie@gmail.com

Thank you so much!"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2012

I got a early 70's raleigh folding bike.
    http://images.craigslist.org/5I65F85J43M13J33Hdc8705f072f244a31a5f.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012

Dan, let me run it my Sandy and see if he approves! Thank you!!!"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012 edited

I have a Schwinn Flying Star but it's not really in beautiful shape.

Edit: Also a Columbia Miami (a little more rare, very similar frame styles), but it's also not in very pretty shape.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2012

Oooo! Either of those could work. Would you mind emailing me some pics?"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2012

Hahah faaaail- just saw this, and we had the shoot today. Beautiful bike though, and thanks for sending this along!"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    Whisper gone wrong?