Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbabyhead
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012

Looking for best route from J.P. to Harwich, MA. Riding down this Saturday. Have researched the Saltonstall route, but seems a little long. Would like to try and do a costal route. I rode to ptown ages ago. Think I took 3a. Any suggestions?
    HAHA club babyhead!Take-off everything but your rainboots
    What about going out 28 (could ride over and pick-up Dot Ave to Milton then get on 28, or wind through the Blue Hills area and pick-up 28) to Randolph, then 139 to Hanover, and 53 to 3A just north of Kingston?

Full disclosure, I've taken 28 heading south to Marion, but haven't done 139 or 53.
    i'll always vouch for the harbor to the bay route and you can hop on slough in dennis to take you right down to harwich.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2012

clockwork ted:i'll always vouch for the harbor to the bay route and you can hop on slough in dennis to take you right down to harwich.

Is there a GPX file of that floating around anywhere that you know of? Unless I'm missing something, I don't see a way to export from the page you linked.unstuck in time
    Go back to that page and click on the "Share" pull down button.
    ^glad Cheeeeez knew, because i sure didn't!
    I just got lucky, first thing I clicked on. It is an odd place to hide it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012

Cheez:I just got lucky, first thing I clicked on. It is an odd place to hide it.

Sweet sweet. Thanks mucho. And yeah, that is one highly unintuitive place to put that...unstuck in time