Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkentucky
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2012

Wait...meeting up at 6:30 and within a 3 hour gap sloooowly riding over to Tremont? When would you leave from Superb?
    C'mon. Show up around 6:30 and see what happens. You know you want one of these:

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2012

Show up, hang out, then get to the theatre super early to get tickets (it will sell out). We can hang out on the common while everyone waits in line.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    there's no way this will sell out. buy online ahead of time? also, ya'll trust your bikes locked outside the commons?
    • CommentAuthorben

There are 60-70 people coming to this just from the event Marty created, plus the normal friday night crowd, plus any other bikers that are curious about it. And buying online adds a service charge.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    oh, nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

This movie is going to be #1 this weekend, I guarantee it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

you will personally go see it 15 million times? lol

'mericans love them some cheesy action movies, but I'm still convinced that about 92% of them hate everything about bikes. Hope you're right, though!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    kentucky:Wait...meeting up at 6:30 and within a 3 hour gap sloooowly riding over to Tremont? When would you leave from Superb?

I'm assuming it starts early so we can get belig and watch Quicksilver.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.

Fuck yeah Quicksilver.

FWIW, I bought my ticket online, $1.25 surcharge. Not really too bad considering your peace o' mind and the fact that you don't have to wait in line or worry about getting there early.unstuck in time
    For the sake of irony, I hope someone on the Premium Rush ride gets a flat in the 1st 25 feet (prolly me).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2012

Triple feature: Quicksilver / Premium Rush / Rad
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

Please, don't include Rad in that lineup.

Rad surpasses any cycling film ever, hands down. It needs its own event.Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    xbobeahenx:Please, don't include Rad in that lineup.

Rad surpasses any cycling film ever, hands down. It needs its own event.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    What about that one where Queen Latifah gives up messenger life to pursue her dream of driving a taxi?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

paul you beat me to it :D

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    oh, wow. just, wow.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

I want a movie review.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012

chr|s sedition:I want a movie review.

It was awesome. Best movie ever. Better than Quicksilver.
    Did good beat evil? Did he get the girl in the end?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.

chr|s sedition:I want a movie review.

The dialogue and the storytelling were incredible- it was truly a transcendent experience, one full of pathos and joy and fear and encompassing all that is the human condition.unstuck in time
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

**SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

*}*
    *TRIPEL RUSH**

chr|s sedition:Did good beat evil?

yes

chr|s sedition:Did he get the girl in the end?

I think so...
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2012 edited

my roommate alex lost his lock somewhere in the vicinity of the bike valet area last night

i don't have contact info for eli, butters, julian or any of the others who were running the bike valet but if a very well used orphan evo mini turns up please get in touch with me or alex. alex is at community every day but tuesdays.gone