Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2012 edited

Ok other plans are happening Saturday so I am in for Sunday and need a ride.

Edit: I mapped out a route to Hollis using the same route I took on a longer ride through the area. If anyone else is committed to biking, I have a garmin and will do the ride with you. It'll be 90-95mi round trip, and the sun is setting early now so we'd have to get in and out to make it back before dark. And we'd have to send the apples back with someone.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    so would it be easier for people to meet in Central or JP? if we leave from JP people are welcome to leave bikes in my house (or maybe tiny haus.)'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012 edited

I'm officially in.

There're three open seats in my car.

tall dudes expect some hot knees-on-chest action.

I can fit hundreds of apples in my trunk.

Text me, find me at tiny party, whisper to reserve $34TZ.

Standard shotgun rules apply.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012

It's easier for me to meet in Central, esp since we're going north of the city and riding back to Union from JP with a buttload of apples.

That said, I'd like a seat in your car Paul if I may.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Alright, everyone meet in central at 10, we'll head out from there! The weather says a small chance of rain- unless it's pouring I'm still going.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2012

Oh, so if you guys aren't frozen/are still thinking about ice cream after, Lull Farm (.2 mile back in the direction of the highway) has it in the summer, not sure if they will this far into fall, or there's a Dairy Queen just past the highway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

TweedleDum, might I catch a spot in your car? I'll shoot you a text as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum

kentucky:TweedleDum, might I catch a spot in your car? I'll shoot you a text as well.

Absolootly!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

No text necessary. Awesome. So just to reiterate what was previously stated in the form of a question: Are we (fer sure) meeting in Central (where in Central?) at 10 tomorrow (Sunday) to head out?
    • CommentAuthorben

We picked 24lbs of apples on Monday and had made applesauce with all of them by Thursday. I think I might need to shoot for 40lbs tomorrow.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

We're meeting at Toscanini's (the ice cream shop) at 10am in Central, yes.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i can't go anymore, so extra seat in jarlson's car.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb

^major pewps to drop all day, probably.
    I'm back in then as a ride moocher. :P
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2012

it's raining, at least up here, supposed to keep doing so until ~noon
    So wait, are we still leaving at 10? Delaying? Rain chequeing?

Should I get out of bed?

Also if we're still going,there's room in my car for you,Valerie.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorben

I still want to go. Looks like rain should stop between 11 and 12.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

Alex says it's on.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Sweet I'll be there ca.10:15.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum

paul jameson:Sweet I'll be there ca.10:15.

ditto
    • CommentAuthorben

Guess I'm "that guy" that arrived on time.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

if y'all see a lone jackass wandering the orchard staring at every group of people... heeeey! i don't know what most/any of you look like.
    paul jameson:So wait, are we still leaving at 10? Delaying? Rain chequeing?

Should I get out of bed?

Also if we're still going,there's room in my car for you,Valerie.

I'm catching a ride with Alex, but thanks!
    IM RUNNING REALLY LATE. BE THEWRE SOON'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    I WANT APPLE CRISP; IT'S BEEN A DAY, BOSTONFIST, WHERE'S MY CRISP?
    PEACH COBBLER FOR ME...........OR DIE
    I made a brie and apple quesadilla and an apple tart for dinner tonight. I am ridiculously stuffed with apples.