Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sounds like Fresh Air today is doing 1/2 the show on "ghost bikes".All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    EDIT: Here & Now (12pm), NOT Fresh Air. They will be looking at Ghost Bikes in BOSTON, too...with some emphasis on cyclist deaths, etc.

12pm, 90.9, wbur.orgAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2012

WBUR live stream linkoid: clickyWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Listening now. Thanks fro the heads up (even though I was already listening to WBUR).clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Someone post review of show. I'm out and about and will have to listen to archive (if it gets a good review!) when home.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Radio Boston (90.9) is about to do a show on bike accidents and safety in Boston. (Circa 3:30pm).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2012

Monday at 11, CBS news will be doing a special on the rise in bike theft, featuring an interview with yours truly, describing how my bike was stolen along with safety tips as to how to avoid getting yours stolen. Tune in!I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2012

well damn dudesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2012

dub:Monday at 11, CBS news will be doing a special on the rise in bike theft, featuring an interview with yours truly, describing how my bike was stolen along with safety tips as to how to avoid getting yours stolen. Tune in!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/10/08/i-team-bicycle-thefts-on-the-rise-across-mass/

Here's a link if you missed it (or don't have cable).