Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hey folks who work in the BUMC area!

Who wants to meet up to have lunch??? I'm thinking Friday at 12:30PM on Talbot Green. BYOF!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    dang, i'm not going to be at work that day. count me in for next time, though! also, i don't know what/where talbot green is.
    Talbot Green
    Talbot Green WEBCAM!

So who is in? Lauren? Chris? Phil? Bueller? Bueller?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2012

EPIC! Stratton:Talbot Green
    Talbot Green WEBCAM!

So who is in? Lauren? Chris? Phil? Bueller? Bueller?

Why does that even exist! I'm around on Friday so I'm down.
    I love the webcam. My old office had no window so it was how I would check if it was raining/snowing or not.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

That's so funny, do you know if there are others around the campus? I showed the lady who I share an office with and she ran outside to see if she could see the actual camera and then stood there waving her arms/hands.
    I'm down for an on-going thing, but can't this Friday.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    BU WEBCAMS!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    phil can't do friday, he takes a class at suffolk that day.
    that angle makes me think it isn't where i think it is, but fancy is that where i usually meet you when we "exchange bike parts"?
    I'd be down for other days too. I just like Fridays due to the Momogoose truck.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

clockwork ted:phil can't do friday, he takes a class at suffolk that day.
    that angle makes me think it isn't where i think it is, but fancy is that where i usually meet you when we "exchange bike parts"?

That's exactly where it is.

EPIC! Stratton:I'd be down for other days too. I just like Fridays due to the Momogoose truck.

I'm pretty flexible on days as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.

Yeaaaah, that's the ticket, wait until I get a job in Kendall to start meeting up for lunch. Geezus.unstuck in time
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

Fancy:That's so funny, do you know if there are others around the campus? I showed the lady who I share an office with and she ran outside to see if she could see the actual camera and then stood there waving her arms/hands.

Nancy is so great.
    There are at least a few of us in Kendall.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D