Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012 edited

Heyo, Kids!
    It's almost that time of year again!! This will by 5th year hosting my Orphan Thanksgiving! I will be putting on a family dinner/drinks/party the day of Thanksgiving for anyone not going home or anyone who comes back into Boston and wants to gorge themselves more. I've always had a lot of new faces come through my house for this, so please if you're new swing by! It's a great opportunity to meet the community and friends. I will be having it in my new apartment which is smaller then Tiny Haus, so please find bike parking on the street.
    As always i will be doing my now famous leg of lamb roasted over rosemary bacon potatoes, cream whipped sweet potatoes, sesame green beans, and cider. Everyone is encouraged to bring their own contributions to dinner in any form they want. Desserts, appetizers, main course, its up to you. In the past there has always been a lot of dishes brought that are Veg/vegan/ gluten free friendly. Alcohol will also be a very welcome contribution.
    The past 2 years we've also made a point to wrap up the night by closing down the Behan.
    Whisper me for my new address or if you have any questions! Anyone is welcome to bring friends and family, just dont bring any jerks.
    See ya'll soon!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    What about Oprah? I thought this had something to do with Oprah.
    5th annual Oprah Thanksgiving? I like it.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    My family is doing thanksgiving on Sunday this year to accommodate my aunt but I STILL have to go to "core family" thanksgiving on thursday, but DANG you make that sound gooooooodi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    if you come back into the city later in the evening, swing by!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    hey guys! only a week til Thanksgiving. Wanted to bump this to reach out to see who might be interested in attending and what food or beverage people are bringing if any.
    lemme know!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    i spec'd my food offerings on the fb page. EXCITED!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Still interested. Bringing some sort of stuffed squash to be vegetarian (and most likely vegan if I check the ingredients again) friendly.
    if ya'll dont know where i live in JP (i dont live in tiny haus anymore) whisper me'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    If anyone who lives over S'ville way is going, and doesn't have a dish yet, but wants to make turnips (they're quite tasty ovenroasted with a little salt and olive oil)... I went a little overboard at a CSA end-of-season PYO event today. Fresh picked out of the ground this morningish by yours truly.
    hey guys- so menu so far is:
    -roast leg of lamb
    -roasted rosemary potatoes
    -sesame green beans (vegan)
    -honey carrots (veg)
    -cold orzo salad (vegan)
    fill in the gaps if you want to bring something! beer and wine donations are always more than welcome.
    Also, is anyone has any paper plates and plastic silverware, please bring it! i feel like i always run out of dishes mid meal.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    hmm..
    i'll do homemade mashed potatoes (not veg due to milk and butter i guess?)
    also, blue cheese stuffed chicken boobs
    +about 18 beers or 12+wine, haven't decided yet.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:hmm..
    i'll do homemade mashed potatoes (not veg due to milk and butter i guess?)
    also, blue cheese stuffed chicken boobs
    +about 18 beers or 12+wine, haven't decided yet.

youre welcome to come over whenever if you need to cook at my place. ill be taking up one rack in the oven but thats really it. ill probably start cooking around 3'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    rad, should i bring my own supplies? (done it before so it'd be no bother)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    if you have specific bowls or dishes you want things cooked/served in you might want to bring them. i dont have much in the way of serving bowls.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2012

i heard that carlson only has friendsgiving so everyone has to smell her farts.
    its true.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.