Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2012 edited

Click here for the facebook event

TOMORROW 10/31
    Reg: 8:30pm, $10 to race
    Start: 9:15pm

Where: Trinity Church in Copley

Prizes: Straight cash

Check the facebook event for full details, but we still are in need of checkpoint workers!!! SO if you aren't coming out to race, please let either me or Shah know if you can work a checkpoint!!
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2012

Also if someone could sticky this, that'd be rad
    (tomorrow is 10/31)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

Thanks Sean....I'm all thrown off from no work yesterday. I blame Sandy.

Fixed :)
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL

And since you know when it ACTUALLY is happening I expect to see you there!
    project update and case due, and an exam on friday. lo siento senorita :(somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    FUCK SCHOOL RACE BIKES.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    i dont have a salary waiting for mesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    :(Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2012

BUMP seeing as apparently this doesn't get a sticky....

Come out tonight, fun times will be had, $$ will be won. We also still need a couple checkpoint workers, hit me up if you're interested.

Happy Halloween everyone!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2012

*toot*
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2012

i can't believe i won. just goes to show you that a 925 isn't that slow. thanks for coming out, everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2012

So glad somebody else is doing a Halloween race in Boston.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Nuggetross:i can't believe i won. just goes to show you that a 925 isn't that slow. thanks for coming out, everyone.

Congrats!

(I use to have a 925. People knock them, but it's a great out-of-the-box bike. Blows my mind Redline stopped making them.)All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    spoiler alert: ganzi only won at checkpointing and painting dicks on peoples faces.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^bahahahahaaaaaaaa
    sounds about rightDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    shah's throwing another race on march eighth.

alewife to braintree stations. any route, must be fixed or singlespeed.

after party in quincy.

should be ~*~*~wacky~*~*~

https://www.facebook.com/events/818209018205464/this life may not be for you - ridecrazy