Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012

buying? selling? taking pictures of!?

fulfill all your used cog needs here.
    You're on quite the roll... creating useful threads left and left and left and occasionally even right.

Speaking of right, I have a used cog somewhere in my drawers. I could take a pho-to-graph.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012 edited

Back in Ohio at the moment so I can't show any of my sick cog wear, but here's a 5sp freewheel from the 70s that was hanging out in a box of my parent's old cycling stuff:

PhotobucketYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013

Here's a nasty one. I just replaced a chain (long overdue) without replacing the cassette, and it was skipping badly in a few gears. Apparently the chain skipping 'hammered' the edges of the cogs making the flattened edge wider! Next time I'll replace the damn chain before something like this happens..
    paul jameson:Back in Ohio..,

How did I not know you had Ohio blood? I lived in Columbus for a stint.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Me too! (a 19 year stint)You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    ^ What part?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2013

lost a chainring bolt or two once.

•  
      CommentAuthordora

for real?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    paul jameson:Me too! (a 19 year stint)

I lived in Stint for 19 Ohios.
    paging Tristani mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

mid-alley cat dora.
    chain bolt rattled off shitty cranks/chainring going down a massive hill fixed.
    then taking off at the bottom of the hill at a set of lights the thing just folded so smoothly.
    i felt somewhat strong.
    chr|s sedition:
    paul jameson:Back in Ohio..,

How did I not know you had Ohio blood? I lived in Columbus for a stint.

My wife was born in Columbus and lived there until she was 3 or so.

Went on a zig-zagging cross-country roadtrip with two of my old roommates a million years ago and one of them was really insistent on playing this song over and over again while we were in OH

"More busted teeth than a Jerry Springer special"clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!