Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hey! Y'all should get Thursday-night drunk at our house (Lower Allston, whisper for directions or just look for the house with UCI rainbow stairs and a "Welcome Race Fans" banner).

This Thursday (Dec 6) 9pm-1am. 30 rack and a half bottle of pickle vodka provided. Bring fancy drinks if you're fancy.

OGs: Remember getting drunk together?

New Folks: come drink our beer and meet people!

Everyone: Talk about bikes instead of riding them! grow beer guts instead of muscles!

Still not convinced?

Here's a picture of Brak talking to a lobster:

Since there was a bunch of whiners last time this was started up as "30-rack Thursday", we're also accepting name suggestions.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2012

i, for one, hope to win the uci la drinking championship this year.
    PROPOSED EVENTS INCLUDE:

ROLLER H.O.R.S.E.:

Like Basketball/Tony Hawk's Pro Skater H.O.R.S.E., except you do tricks on rollers. Everyone will crash. NO MEDICS AVAILABLE/ALLOWED.
    josh_truant:Everyone will crash. NO MEDICS AVAILABLE/ALLOWED.

THATS IT! POST OF THE YEAR!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:
    josh_truant:Everyone will crash. NO MEDICS AVAILABLE/ALLOWED.

THATS IT! POST OF THE YEAR!

Drinking will be encouraged, nay, required.

This will be for entertainment and to dull the pain.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2012

NO MEDICS AVAILABLE/ALLOWED.

Damn, I was going to whisper, but I guess I'll just find other things to do.
    I cant come, i'm sad
    but really pork chops are calling my nameTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Did anyone finger paint with vomit and blood? Oh, smearing.

I had to work, otherwise I certainly would have come by for "artwork."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    For the record, anyone who said that 8 minutes was too long to microwave nachos was DEAD FUCKING WRONG.

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    And anyone who ate more than a few of those nachos may be DEAD FUCKING DEAD.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2012

i ate no nachos.
    was nice to meet some folk.
    i did a sneaky bail to get free beers at middlesex
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

paul someone said your nachos were "atrocious" because of the 8 minutes HAHAMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    8 minuets? Rly? Didn't you guys graduate from 6th Grade Velveta Microwaving 101? The only thing that should go in a microwave for 8 min is a can of unopened PBR. Maybe a Naragansett. Maybe.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    paul jameson:
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i'm just surprised i survived eating something that josh bought/dumpstered/procured.
    that's the best gif ever!this life may not be for you - ridecrazy