Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ok, I know there are smart people on here, so figured someone may some ideas. I'm want to mail a friend a glitter bomb, and am trying to figure out detonation (and over all design). Anyone have any ideas?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    So far my thoughts are something based off a "party popper" or "snake in can" type device.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2012

do you want your friend to hate you and/or be blinded?
    ^
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No one will be hurt in this bombing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    also that shit is SO HARD to clean upYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

this belongs in the DQ thread"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I'm with you!

You could do THIS and put it in a round document tube...? Attach the string "trigger" to the lid of the tube?
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2012 edited

put some double sided tape horizontally across the middle of the inside of the envelope to lock off the bottom of the envelope. pour glitter in upper section while it lies flat on table. seal. when they open it, it'll be like opening a trap door. just make sure they can't see through it i guess.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Couldn't you just jury-rig something similar to a snake in a can?

Say... take a can with a good-sealing lid, get some strong, good quality rubberbands, and a platform that is the same size as the ID of the can. Glue one end of rubberbands to platform, glue other end to points near interior top of can. Stuff enough glitter into the can that the rubberbands are stretched taut and secure lid to keep everything enclosed. Voila?

Disclaimer: may cause eye injuries or lead to demands that you come over and clean up glitter (Cuh...stanza!).
    seanile mick:put some double sided tape horizontally across the middle of the inside of the envelope to lock off the bottom of the envelope. pour glitter in upper section while it lies flat on table. seal. when they open it, it'll be like opening a trap door. just make sure they can't see through it i guess.

This is perfect. No chance of eye injury.

...and I fully expect to be the one cleaning up the mess up, too.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^I've done this before but with a guitar string taped to a piece of paper in the envelope, so that when she pulled out the "letter", it sprung and sent glitter everywhere.

And that's why she's my ex.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2012

Maturation: the excruciating process of converting hindsight to foresight.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Craigglesofdoom:

And that's why she's my ex.

lolzthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2012

that's pretty dark, craig. you didn't have to kill her after she opened the glitter envelope.
    ^I lol'd in the office just now and had to explain the entire thread to my boss. We decided we're sending glitter bombs to vendors/resellers we don't like.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    GLITTER BOMB SOMEONE FOR £3.99!! - itsnotallsparkles.com

Add a personalised note & Pick your greeting card.

We source the finest glitter around for maximum coverage!

The stuff gets everywhere!
    www.sendyourenemiesglitter.comand then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    Shortly after I made the original post in this thread, I decided to use "Siri" on my phone for the first time. I thought it would be amusing to ask Siri how to make a glitter bomb. She responded, "Ok. I am looking up how to make a NAIL bomb." I quickly shut her down.

Yeah. Me and that Siri dame. We don't get along. Haven't talked to her since. I'm sure she got me put on a watch list.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    chr|s sedition:Shortly after I made the original post in this thread, I decided to use "Siri" on my phone for the first time. I thought it would be amusing to ask Siri how to make a glitter bomb. She responded, "Ok. I am looking up how to make a NAIL bomb." I quickly shut her down.

Yeah. Me and that Siri dame. We don't get along. Haven't talked to her since. I'm sure she got me put on a watch list.

I always knew Siri was a narc.